Alex Lopez?

Guest domSWFC

10 hours ago, stevie snerklebox said:

Can't understand this Alex Lopez love in. Sure he wasn't a bad player for us but he isn't what we require. Not one post on this thread mentions Brighton away in the second leg last year.... this is the reason why he didn't start in the final as the game completely passed him by.

We don't need this type of player.

You could say the same about our midfield in the final.

2 minutes ago, s73owl said:

She has a younger sister reigndrop lopes, she's worth a Google 

Just did but the standard is dropping.

We need to up the anti with this Lopes / Lopez thing.

Check out Daniela Lopez Osorio

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

She's one for later when the Mrs has gone to work lol

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I will take your Daniela Lopez Osorio and raise you a naile Lopez 

Just now, s73owl said:

I will take your Daniela Lopez Osorio and raise you a naile Lopez 

Oh yeah!

Best clear your history before the wife sees it. If she does though, just say you were checking the weather to see if there's a chance of having a barbecue later.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/689853/naile-lopez-weather-girl-wardrobe-malfunction-viral-video

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Oh yeah!

Best clear your history before the wife sees it. If she does though, just say you were checking the weather to see if there's a chance of having a barbecue later.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/689853/naile-lopez-weather-girl-wardrobe-malfunction-viral-video

Sorry luv the barbecue is off I fancy a Mexican instead :tango:

3 minutes ago, baz9209 said:

Haha sat outside medowhall in car frantically googleing whilst our lass is inside dropping off some returns lol 

She certainly beats our Paul the weather man 

Cracking player Lopez.  A proper central midfielder.  But the poster who mentioned Brighton away has a good point.  Hutchinson coming on at half time made a big difference, it stopped us getting overrun in midfield. 

However, I think it's only part of the problem.  What lessons have we learned from the play off defeats?  I would say that a midfield four of:

Wallace Hutchinson Lee Bannan doesn't work.  A midfield four of Wallace Lee Bannan Reach doesn't work.  A midfield four of Lee Hutchinson Bannan Reach doesn't work.  At least it doesn't work when we come up against a quality, strong central midfield three.  We could combat that by matching their three with three of our own (as we did v Arsenal) and also sign a midfielder of Huddleston or Mooy's quality.

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Not done much this season, and to my mind, not a marked improvement on what we have Really hope all our signings this summer will be first team starters

I agree with the sentiment though it's difficult to sign players as definite first team starters. Each team should be selected to suit opposition and form.

Edited by themaskedowl