Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

This time next week I hope I am drunk celebrating 3 points while on a night out with the PNE supporting inlaws. A great feeling being surrounded by fans of a team you've just smashed. (Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I would stick it in here)

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, gurujuan said:

Still living in the past  Move on mate, there's plenty of good players out there

Nothing to do with living in the past. 

Who do you think we should sign then? 

Someone realistic, though tbf you'd whinge if we signed Maldini in his prime. 

HARRY REDKNAPP has £20 million to spend at Birmingham and wants Hull striker Abel Hernandez.

Harry Redknapp wants to bring Abel Hernandez to Birmingham

The Uruguay centre forward cost Hull £10 million three years ago.

But the Tigers new Russian boss Leonid Slutsky will fight to keep hit-man Hernandez, 26.

An alternative target for Brum boss Redknapp is Preston target-man Jordan Hugill, 25, who also interests his former Deepdale manager Simon Grayson, now in charge at Sunderland.

40 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nothing to do with living in the past. 

Who do you think we should sign then? 

Someone realistic, though tbf you'd whinge if we signed Maldini in his prime. 

He was a good player for us in the first division, but surely we've moved on since then. Of the centre backs we've been linked with, I'd take Bartley, Hanley or Dean.

Just now, gurujuan said:

He was a good player for us in the first division, but surely we've moved on since then. Of the centre backs we've been linked with, I'd take Bartley, Hanley or Dean.

Fair enough. 

So do you promise that if we do manage to sign one of those that you won't be all doomy and gloomy. 

Edited by SiJ

5 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

HARRY REDKNAPP has £20 million to spend at Birmingham and wants Hull striker Abel Hernandez.

Harry Redknapp wants to bring Abel Hernandez to Birmingham

The Uruguay centre forward cost Hull £10 million three years ago.

But the Tigers new Russian boss Leonid Slutsky will fight to keep hit-man Hernandez, 26.

An alternative target for Brum boss Redknapp is Preston target-man Jordan Hugill, 25, who also interests his former Deepdale manager Simon Grayson, now in charge at Sunderland.

Gray for 20m, Assombalonga 15m, and Hernandez and Wells for 10m, BONKERS!

Edited by s6 owl

46 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Fair enough. 

So do you promise that if we do manage to sign one of those that you won't be all doomy and gloomy. 

If we signed one of those three, rest assured I'd be a veritable bundle of joy