Home end

16 minutes ago, pocklington owl said:

Does anyone no how to get round the previous purchase history ? 

I nearly sorted it for you. I went back in time to when Huddersfield beat Leeds and sat in the Huddersfield end.

The ball came to me in the stand, I headed it straight back to Ayling, he took a quick throw and Leeds scored and they won 5-0.

I changed history, Leeds won the league, we finished 8th it was horrendous.

So I had to go back in time again and thus time not attend the match and everything has worked out the same.

Aside from the fact I won Euro millions and married a Swedish model called Helga.

Anyways, soz 

I think I need a glass of wine to calm down.

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

Can I buy one off you please mate, if you manage to get more than you need?!

No probs I'll let u know not sure if it will be 1or2 per ID or more hopefully. 

28 minutes ago, Y16OWL said:

No probs I'll let u know not sure if it will be 1or2 per ID or more hopefully. 

Think I'd be interested as well mate, let us know. 

3 hours ago, flo said:

I have just registered a profile on Reading Fc Shop. If we get to Wembley and anyone can't get ticket ask me for the account details. I added 7 friends an family so a group of you can go if you want. 

I did that with Hull City last year - turned out you needed a purchase history with Hull. I suspect Reading/Fulham will be the same. If you had no purchase history at Hull, then you had to buy tickets in person from the KC Stadium.

3 hours ago, pocklington owl said:

Does anyone no how to get round the previous purchase history ? 

Probably need a time machine, have a watch of the film Back to the Future. 

Easily done really. lol

4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

At Leicester it was the relegation battle about 9 years ago: went behind early on and were odds on to be relegated, then missed a penalty.

Second half we pulled it round, Leicester got and then missed a penalty. My nerves were shot so when Big leon lobbed the keeper for the third I ran out of the ground shouting for joy all around to the Wednesday section which by now had the gates open. Managed to make it up to the stands by the time Leon had made it back to our own half.

never have i been so drained as i was that day. Had everything.

16 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I did that with Hull City last year - turned out you needed a purchase history with Hull. I suspect Reading/Fulham will be the same. If you had no purchase history at Hull, then you had to buy tickets in person from the KC Stadium.

Does the purchase history have to be a match ticket or could I just buy a keyring.