Hooper Smokescreen..???

When you've got the likes of Semedo giving interviews saying that Hooper is our most important player, I think that carries some weight. 

Still, at least we've still got good options and decisions around who to replace him I guess 

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We were hopeless in those first 18 games. We were 10th when he got injured. The line-up was horribly unbalanced, our play was turgid, and we didn't know our first XI. 

Nobody came out of those 18 matches with any credit, apart from Lee.

Much much better line-up now. Proper balance across the back four, the midfield, down each flank, and in attack.

You have a very selective memory.

In the early part of the season we often played your ideal line up! Bannan/Lee and Fletcher/Hooper with FF often on the left.

We were terrible.

We found "balance" when Hooper dropped out injured and results picked up. You just choose to ignore that.

On 11/05/2017 at 17:51, WhiteOwl91 said:

When you've got the likes of Semedo giving interviews saying that Hooper is our most important player, I think that carries some weight. 

Still, at least we've still got good options and decisions around who to replace him I guess 

Depends what you think he meant by important...

On 11/05/2017 at 11:51, Saxondale said:

Why are some people having a really hard time getting around the fact he is injured?

lol

There are no mind games going on. He's not playing in the play offs.

3 hours ago, DMX said:

It's happening!!!

lol

Does anyone actually know?  I'm asking this only to help my nerves. If Nando is firing fit we should have enough but if Hoops is available, even if just for the 2nd leg then we have a side that really should do it, especially if Hutch is ok to anchor the middle if needed.