Jordan Rhodes yesterday

10 hours ago, smhouston said:

And against QPR he was very unfortunate to score with his header with Pudil scoring the rebound instead

OP (and others) making something out of nothing. He's not a pacey striker and thrives on crosses in the box and is always looking for someone to play him behind but no-one ever sees him, neither which we as a side do very well. As someone else also said, we soon reverted to leaving him up top on his own, which again isn't suited for him

Model professional though

Yep definitely a box player for set pieces and corners as is Fletcher. Would have players with a good shot - Hooper, FF and Wallace lurking outside the 18 yard box waiting for knock-downs and half clearances, but who would take the corners?

Guest RocketOwl
13 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

You were the worst weren't ya?

Ha you being serious. I was one of the few to always support him, in fact one my posts made it onto twitter which Carlos liked himself.

Look past my posts and you'll not see one post by me asking for Carlos oit - in fact recently after Barnsley I received over 50 nega for supporting him.

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 08:39, alan48 said:

On what I've seen so far , not sure I'd want to spend £ 10 mill on him .

he was never worth 10 million yes when he was in his prime 2 years ago, but he could still score very important goals this season what will make his 8-10 million fee a bargain getting upto 200 millions. I think we have thrown everything at this season trying to get up ,if we don't make it I doubt we will spend more than 5 million more than we sell next season due to ffp.

21 hours ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Rhodes is a team player not a greedy striker, works hard for the team.Feel he is still getting up to speed after so little action at Boro for 12 months.

He is a quality finisher and will come good with goals to get us up to the Premier league

Agreed

pleased to have signed, pleased to have him and pleased to keep him 

so basically pleased !

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Jackie Sewell said:

He came back out after the game when the stadium was nearly empty, with a coach and two young kids, he was crossing into the box for them and he looked happy as larry.

10m well spent.

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, kazads said:

Are you got real?..How do you even know it's 10million?

Figure the media have speculated and it's common knowledge that's the fee Boro wanted.

Best player in a long long time to sign for Wednesday! Vision, style, composure, everything really!  The people on here even remotely criticising Jordan Rhodes are complete nob eds! Or blunts! You chose!

3 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

I think the best way to describe Rhodes currently is Sasso would probably be able to make him.

Your obsession with JR is becoming more and more embarrassing . Find something else to be obsessed with this is not healthy for you.

Just posting on this JR thread a stat that has come up in the 433 thread.

Since Jordan arrived we have yet to score a single goal when he has been sat on the bench.

25 goals. All scored with him on the pitch.

He has missed 244 out of 1440 minutes.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Just posting on this JR thread a stat that has come up in the 433 thread.

Since Jordan arrived we have yet to score a single goal when he has been sat on the bench.

25 goals. All scored with him on the pitch.

He has missed 244 out of 1440 minutes.

Christ...Is that right?