Away Kit usage ?

5 hours ago, Tarringtonowl said:

Hope so !

We should definitely play in blue and white as often as we can or blue with a little bit of white or blue with white sleeves or even blue and white stripes ! Do like this season's third kit though. Oh yes it is blue and white albeit light blue. Still much better IMO than the black and orange whoever we are playing, hopefully we can completely forget about in a few weeks. Unless of course we win with it on in the play- off final and then I'll accept it as part of our heritage !

I will never accept that dog muck as part of our heritage.

16 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Did I read something in those steering group minutes about people wanting more notice from the club about which kit we'd be wearing at away matches?

Is this so people can coordinate their match day apparel with the team?

Yes I do, but I cannot afford the kit.

away days I have a bright orange pumpkin suit I have on all day and skin tight leggings (in black) and black tank top I've borrowed from the mrs.

home days I have on beauitful white and blue tshirt ive coloured in with the correct blue (went a bit wonky on some bits BUT THEY ARE FOOOKIN STRIPES (so It it's fine) did this with a sharpie, blue and white stripes pants and sit and scratch while listening to WP. 

It it makes me feel involved 

WAWAW 

Edited by Spencerowl

8 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Yes I do, but I cannot afford the kit.

away days I have a bright orange pumpkin suit I have on all day and skin tight leggings (in black) and black tank top I've borrowed from the mrs.

It it makes me feel involved 

WAWAW 

@Spencerowl becomes frustrated as Wednesday player cuts out again during a vital away match.

wordy.jpg

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Not quite the hysterical/barmy reaction i was fishing for..But now you mention it there could be a thread in that.

I'll pm owls ya doin.

I was laughing that much , I completely missed the + button and hit the neg.

12 hours ago, pompeyowl said:

What would be the point of having an AWAY kit, if we didn't wear it when we played AWAY?!

Terminology has changed hasn't it over the years. The 'away kit' used to be known as the 'change strip' or 'second strip' worn when there was a clash. Marketeers and money men get hold of things and it's now the 'official away kit' which as you say refers to the kit that the team will wear away from home.

If you think it's expensive for the fans to buy a shirt, think how expensive it is for the players.

They not only have to get all three shirts, with their names and number on the back, but they have to buy three sets of shorts and socks, too.