Predict the playoff teams in order of final league position!

2 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Huddersfield Town - 82.

Reading - 80. 

Sheffield Wednesday - 79.

Leeds United - 79.

Almost impossible for this to happen pal.

For Wednesday to get 4 points from our remaining games, and Leeds to get 6 points from their remaining games, Leeds' goal difference should increase higher than ours (barring our 3 points coming from a big, big win), so Leeds would actually finish above us on goal difference if we both finished on 79 points.

If we win all 3 matches we're there.  If Fulham win all 3 matches they're there.  If Leeds win all 3 matches they are there.  Its weird like this because we play Fulham on that last day and only one from us or Fulham can win that game and there is at least two play off places up for grabs.  There are more options than this when considering Hudds and Reading into the mix and only six points between us all.

Leeds for me will only get 1 more point this season, that makes them out of the playoffs already. That'll do for me, I'll put my house on us beating any of the others over two legs ( Wembley here we come !!! ).     UTO 

Huddersfield

Reading

Fulham 

Wednesday

If Huddersfield are in a position where they can rest players for the final week (e.g they've got no chance of top 2), then I fancy them to win it. If not, then it's anyone's. 

7 minutes ago, BHA83 said:

Huddersfield

Reading

Fulham 

Wednesday

If Huddersfield are in a position where they can rest players for the final week (e.g they've got no chance of top 2), then I fancy them to win it. If not, then it's anyone's. 

You could easily say that about a few.

Crap analysis.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

You could easily say that about a few.

Crap analysis.

It's because I think that Huddersfield are a very good team, but don't have a lot of squad depth. Their best form this season seems to have been when they haven't had a load of games in succession. 

6 minutes ago, BHA83 said:

It's because I think that Huddersfield are a very good team, but don't have a lot of squad depth. Their best form this season seems to have been when they haven't had a load of games in succession. 

I'm going to have to push you for a bit more.