No Wednesdayite car park next year

12 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

you're sooo edgy. behind your keyboard at least.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

PM me then pal!

really ?

are we 14 ?

grow up FFS

Guest Manwithastick
1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Just edited a post explaining, Mr outrage!

Nope. I've no idea what you mean. Who's edited what to explain?

Very close to closing this thread.

Warnings were given - and they were absolutely appropriate.

To respond by attacking the mod in question is childish and out of order.  

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

8 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Gutted by this....it's really convenient place to park. Bit of a nightmare to get out of like!

Sheffield council will able to pay for xmas parties again with all the extra income from parking tickets. 

Im with you on this, I park there usually when coming across with the boy coz I can never predict how long its gonna take me so having it there is handy

Suprised we haven't bought and developed the land and turned it into something useful.

Mind you turning it into something useful that could turn a profit, that's another thing.

Edited by Maddogbob

Has it been confirmed that we have not got it next year. I asked them again the Burton game and they said they wouldn't no for a few month . 

It will make things hard for me next year as we don't get to the ground until half hour before kick off as my youngest son is disabled and does not like waiting around for kick off. Any 1 no where else I could park close to the ground at that time. 

5 minutes ago, Evansy14 said:

Has it been confirmed that we have not got it next year. I asked them again the Burton game and they said they wouldn't no for a few month . 

It will make things hard for me next year as we don't get to the ground until half hour before kick off as my youngest son is disabled and does not like waiting around for kick off. Any 1 no where else I could park close to the ground at that time. 

Park in our goal but you'd have to move it at half time 

did anyone get a ticket parking in the gym car park opposite sainsburys on penistone road ?

it seemed emptier than normal and getting out of wardsend road was esier.

someone mentioned they have new parking signs/restrictions for the gym car park and i noticed the signage everywhere