Current Injury/ Banned List

3 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Thought this might help, can't see any other threads with them all listed, didn't actually realise how many are out either:

Tom Lees - Back in training

Glenn Loovens - Hopefully back Friday

Vincent Sasso (Banned) - Back 4th April

Urby Emanuelson - Return unknown

Sam Hutchinson - Return unknown

Marco Matias - Back in training

Kieran Lee - Out for the season

Callum McManaman - Hopefully back Friday

Fernando Forestieri - Unknown, CC hopeful back Friday

Almen Abdi - Return unknown

Gary Hooper - Back in training

Might keep this thread rolling if anyone's bothered.

2 game ban?

He's back on 8th April.

Edited by Liamswfc92

3 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Thought this might help, can't see any other threads with them all listed, didn't actually realise how many are out either:

Tom Lees - Back in training

Glenn Loovens - Hopefully back Friday

Vincent Sasso (Banned) - Back 4th April

Urby Emanuelson - Return unknown

Sam Hutchinson - Return unknown

Marco Matias - Back in training MIA/2 weeks

Kieran Lee - Out for the season

Callum McManaman - Hopefully back Friday

Fernando Forestieri - Unknown, CC hopeful back Friday

Almen Abdi - Return unknown

Gary Hooper - Back in training

Might keep this thread rolling if anyone's bothered.

You cheeky little scamp, I saw the deliberate mistake. Sorted it for you now.

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I might be mistaken but I'm sure Emmanuelson played in the under 23's last week.

A completely baffling signing, especially after his admission that he was one of the highest paid players at the club.

Yep, though I'd be inclined to take his comments on what he is being paid with a pinch of salt.

4 hours ago, ramone said:

Thats poor reading isn't it. There's a promotion challenging team in that list alone. 

One thing I would be questioning though... What the hell are our medical team doing? The lot of them want sacking. 

I assume you've carried out a thorough review of the medical team's work, taking into account the severity and nature of the players' original injuries, their subsequent treatment, and the resulting outcomes? Because if not, that's quite the call to make.

49 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I assume you've carried out a thorough review of the medical team's work, taking into account the severity and nature of the players' original injuries, their subsequent treatment, and the resulting outcomes? Because if not, that's quite the call to make.

Yep, done it all mate

Lees, Hutchinson, Lee, FF and Hooper all out for various reasons, apart from Westwood that's the whole spine of our team gone from last season (and largely this season)...people need to understand how big a blow this is for us we are in a really vulnerable position.

I imagine Loovens and Lees with soldier on to play Friday but won't be anywhere near 100%, no way we can play a back 2 of Pudil/Semedo.

More concerned that even with FF/Hooper missing we are still struggling to be clinical infront of goal.

With players like Buckley/Wallace/McGugan/Reach/Winnall/Rhodes/Fletcher/Joao/Nuhiu, there is SURELY a good mix of attacking players there to find a solution. Don't want to be too critical of CC but this season how demonstrated how dependant we are on FF, he has to be able to still field a dangerous side those options available. There are teams much lower down the league doing well with players who wouldn't even make our match day squad in comparison.

Edited by Lionel Fessi

3 hours ago, Lionel Fessi said:

There are teams much lower down the league doing well with players who wouldn't even make our match day squad in comparison.

If they're doing well, then what are they doing much lower down the league compared to us?

12 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I had completely forgotten about Emanuelson.

weve had reach playing left back before him.

bizarre signing.

Urby has played in the last 3 Dev. squad matches , full 90 mins. I think.

We were suppose to be getting him match fit , which he must be achieving.

Trouble is , I'm pretty sure he's out of contract in summer.

Are we getting him match fit for another teams benefit , or will we get to see the finished article.

10 hours ago, ramone said:

Thats poor reading isn't it. There's a promotion challenging team in that list alone. 

One thing I would be questioning though... What the hell are our medical team doing? The lot of them want sacking. 

they went out on a all night bender with Urby; McGugan, Melo and Matias and never returned along with those players :ph34r: