Fiorentina

21 hours ago, SupremeOwl said:

I noticed something similar to this when they played Tottenham either last season or the season before. I'd be interested to see what this is about as well.

just footballing friendships my friend:biggrin:

Both big clubs that keep getting let down and kicked in the knackers

I love Italian football culture. It's just fantastic, across the leagues from clubs of all different sizes. Must be the weather... 

Managed to get to the derby di Milano last November and also to Bergamo for Atalanta v Roma. Both were brilliant experiences. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

26 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I love Italian football culture. It's just fantastic, across the leagues from clubs of all different sizes. Must be the weather... 

Managed to get to the derby di Milano last November and also to Bergamo for Atalanta v Roma. Both were brilliant experiences. 

Have to agree mate. 

I follow Lazio and try to get to a game a year. Actually went to Lazio 4 - 0 Fiorentina in 2015, and I became a member so I can travel to away games early last year, and promptly went to AC Milan away. 

Bloody Love Italian Football, polar opposite of our sterile poo

11 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Have to agree mate. 

I follow Lazio and try to get to a game a year. Actually went to Lazio 4 - 0 Fiorentina in 2015, and I became a member so I can travel to away games early last year, and promptly went to AC Milan away. 

Bloody Love Italian Football, polar opposite of our sterile poo

Must be something in Wednesday fans genes. Met some lads in one of the bars before the Milan game and they were off to the match too. Couldn't believe it when they said they were Wednesdayites as well.