Official Summer 2017 TRANSFER WINDOW Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

I hope Forestieri stays. Because letting him or any of our other best players go is a backwards step. To be a genuine top 2 contender we need to hold onto our best players, whilst strengthening the first team. He's not irreplaceable but if he does go he will be hard to replace. 

at this level mate I don't think we can find better at all. Knockeart was the closest and he is a premier league player now 

3 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

This along with Mooey, Wood and other links. What a difference a penalty shoot-out makes! Even if they come straight back down they'll have some formidable players.

Makes me feel angry and sad at the time time. We had the chance and blew it, not just on the penalties but we didnt turn up over the 2 legs imo.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

On our way, on our way!

Only way to up the page count is a Forestieri in/out argument or a Nuhiu is/isn't crap debate. Nobody can resist those. 

Edited by prowl

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Makes me feel angry and sad at the time time. We had the chance and blew it, not just on the penalties but we didnt turn up over the 2 legs imo.

Now I see Oliver Burke is linked with Huddersfield and Brighton. Makes it even harder to bear. Carlos really blew it over the two legs of the semi with his overly cautious approach and now we're paying the price..Grrr!

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

That law might've been passed if Mr Fish Finger had been elected, apparently it was a key part of his manifesto... :ph34r:

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

13:03

WATFORD CLOSE ON HUGHES

Watford are close to landing Derby’s highly-rated midfielder Will Hughes, in a deal which could rise to £8m, Sky Sports News HQunderstands.

An agreement between the two clubs is thought to be close, however a medical is not imminent as Hughes is currently in Poland as part of England’s U21s European Championships squad