Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

I know, just shurrup owlsman etc but........

As we approach last knockings for this year's Rhodes thread, there seems to be one club who have offered Boro the total of their asking price, but just haven't structured it to the happiness of the selling club, and another who seemingly won't offer the asking price.

So the good news might be he ends up staying at Boro.

Something to look forward to in August.

lol

Guest domSWFC

Hearing we're trying to her Kluivert in as a coach to try and convince Rhodes. 

Le Fondre been offered a deal here too. Half season ticket, restricted viewing on the kop for £89. He's considering the offer. 

Okay so I've had a search from page 150 up to now and I couldn't find the poster who said they'd do the rusty needle in tail if this thread got to 200. Can the search function find a post using specific wording or if the owner of said post wants to come forward that would be great lol

1 minute ago, mozzy85 said:

Okay so I've had a search from page 150 up to now and I couldn't find the poster who said they'd do the rusty needle in tail if this thread got to 200. Can the search function find a post using specific wording or if the owner of said post wants to come forward that would be great lol

Wasn't it Tinks? She's not daft.

Just now, theowlsman said:

Not since winning my section / finishing 2nd overall at The Old Hough Fishery, Cheshire, between Christmas and New Year Trev. Weather's been crap.

Ah i saw that elsewhere ,  and true it's been rubbish