Where did you watch it and who with?

Had brother and his family up for all of boxing day. They were due to go home at 6.30 so they'd have time to get there before the match started. Ended up staying so him and his lad watched it with me and mine in the front room. The lady folk retired to the other room to paint their nails. We are the most gender stereotypical family going. Some reight screaming when we scored. 

Kitchen of my auntie's place at a family do, on a laptop hooked up to a little wall-mounted telly. Lads in there, lasses in front room. Three Owls, one Man City fan and one Tooner on an assortment of random chairs, boxes and footstools. Didn't realise my cousin's husband was a Tooner 'til halfway through first half, by which time I'd already been less than subtle with my Gayle diving comments. lol

I had a whole Brie and four bottles of Sol stashed under my seat. Great night.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Sat on the children's McGregor ward at Warwick hospital, in near darkness with my headphones on watching it on sky go. The craziest most silentist celebration I've ever done.

Working or visiting? Hats off either way, hope young 'un is doing better if the latter

Expecting neg's here, but we played and beat Newcastle. Who have won exactly f$$k all for decades. We even beat them last year.  Great result, but it's one game. 

We didn't beat Real Madrid in the European Cup. 

I hope everyone is not on here wanting Carlos' head on a stick if we don't beat Preston. 

Guest Deleted member

At home. With the Mrs, but she was reading.

Wanted to be there but a very good friend had her 50th birthday that day. Original plan was to go to match then straight to party, but then Sky moved the kick off

Up near the top of the ground with the Wednesday fans....

Sang my heart out even though I went on my own.

I've lived up in the north east for years, and had been nervously looking forward to this one ever since fixtures were published. We put in a performance to be proud of, and I can hold my head up high when back to work next week with a lot of toon fans.

Was sat in front of two Wednesday fans also living in the north east (both teachers) - good to have a chat with you, and I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as I did :-) :-)

3 hours ago, Rogers said:

Expecting neg's here, but we played and beat Newcastle. Who have won exactly f$$k all for decades. We even beat them last year.  Great result, but it's one game. 

We didn't beat Real Madrid in the European Cup. 

I hope everyone is not on here wanting Carlos' head on a stick if we don't beat Preston. 

Exactly right. We got 3 points, against a far from 'great' side, just as we did against Toytown; enjoy, but let's not show ourselves up.

:ghoulguy:

My brother and his 10 y/o son are toon fans (tho his son is also an Owls S/T holder!)

Me, the Mrs and our 11 y/o son went to my Bro's house in our Wednesday clobber to watch it.lol

All went to St James park for the cup game last year and met up outside the ground after the game. upon relegation from the prem we said we would do the same again for both league fixtures, but falling on boxing day put paid to that. wish i went now but i gotta say it was still ace to watch it with them eye to eye.

funnily enough my nephew took defeat really well, maybe because the Owls sent him an Xmas card, unlike the toon! but my bro wasnt happy, mentioning how physical we were. and how they are crap without shelvey. (all them signings to be a one man team eh!) 

A good night was had by all (nearly)