Where did you watch it and who with?

7 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Legoland with Shaun Connery......then afterwards a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor 

Reckon Sean would much rather have, say......Gone round the wild fowl park at Pepperstock, with a nice bottle of scoatch!

On 27/12/2016 at 23:40, Horbury Owl said:

Shepherd's arms Local pub in my village with a few mates, couldn't wait till evening so went out in afternoon.  Tried the 16 pint Challenge I've heard about on here , got through 12 then had to get on JD and coke :) . Then a few bars in wakefield . Heavy head today perfect day tho. 

Hey Horbury Owl.

I am born and bred Horbury. Now live in Sydney.

I also used to own the lease on the Shepherds Arms in 2009-2010, wasn't many Owls fans in there then, apart from me. All bloody Leeds.

Anyway UTO, I am heading back to Horbury in May for last couple games of season and playoffs, if we are in them.

4 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Hey Horbury Owl.

I am born and bred Horbury. Now live in Sydney.

I also used to own the lease on the Shepherds Arms in 2009-2010, wasn't many Owls fans in there then, apart from me. All bloody Leeds.

Anyway UTO, I am heading back to Horbury in May for last couple games of season and playoffs, if we are in them.

Nice one there is a couple of sheff wed  about mostly Leeds, happy to meet up for a beer when you're back .watch us get in to prem :) . 

Was at the game... We played well. A deserved win. Panic stations at the end but we came through it. Great to see us beat the Geordies in their back yard (again!)

Some fans managed to get beer bottles into the stadium and chucked them down below the Newcastle fans when we scored.

4 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

I'm amazed at how it's as tho we have won something with this game. Like it's going to go down in memory for years to come. It was a cracking win but this it for me, Preston next

I know it was only 3pts -  but I started the thread because it just felt like a special night for me especially surrounded by people who couldn't care less 

Boxing day victories are always special, but away on sky to the parachute inflated juggernauts it was a set up for a slaughter, the enthusiasm and Newcastle superlatives drained away from the disappointed commentators as the match went on. It was a classic Wednesday against the odds performance.  I was proud of the team and the 3k lads who travelled 

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I know it was only 3pts -  but I started the thread because it just felt like a special night for me especially surrounded by people who couldn't care less 

Boxing day victories are always special, but away on sky to the parachute inflated juggernauts it was a set up for a slaughter, the enthusiasm and Newcastle superlatives drained away from the disappointed commentators as the match went on. It was a classic Wednesday against the odds performance.  I was proud of the team and the 3k lads who travelled 

I'm with you on that pal, 100%!

just hoping we don't do a typical Wednesday of the past and not turn up next game.