Fletcher

1 hour ago, TigerOwl79 said:

OH, Steven Fletcher's magic, he wears a magic hat, he could have signed for Norwich but he said no roger that, He'd rather play for Carlos in the famous Blue and White, and when we win promotion we'll sing this song all night

THIS ONE

4 hours ago, Arnold said:

When he grows up, Oh you know he's gonna be, He's gonna be the tallest Scotsman in our team, Now he's grown up, And he's realised his dream, He's gonna play alongside Hooper, Jones and Lee. Oh he would run 500 miles, And he would run 500 more, Just to be that man who might just score, To be that man Steven Fletcher.... Steven Fletcher..... Steven Fletcher Steven fletcher..... Steven fletcher Na na na na na na na...

Quite like this. I would plus on the reputation but it won't let me for some reason.

5 hours ago, davey_wells said:

We've got Fletcher

Steven Fletcher

I just don't think you understand

A big Scottish man

He's better than Zlatan

We've got Steven Fletcher

I'm sure Bannan won't mind... it'd be funny :)

Winner 

12 hours ago, Arnold said:

When he grows up, Oh you know he's gonna be, He's gonna be the tallest Scotsman in our team, Now he's grown up, And he's realised his dream, He's gonna play alongside Hooper, Jones and Lee. Oh he would run 500 miles, And he would run 500 more, Just to be that man who might just score, To be that man Steven Fletcher.... Steven Fletcher..... Steven Fletcher Steven fletcher..... Steven fletcher Na na na na na na na...

This one but I'd have just to be that man who walked a 1000 mile just to score a 100 goals

I would love, LOVE IT, if this took off.

Sterling effort, Arnold!

will try this and the steven fletcher is magic tomorrow

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, Arnold said:

54 minutes ago, Crack pot said:

This one but I'd have just to be that man who walked a 1000 mile just to score a 100 goals

Combination of the above with a small change?... 

When he signs up, Oh you know he's gonna be, He's gonna be the tallest Scotsman in our team, Now he's signed up, And he's realised his dream, He's gonna play alongside Hooper, Jones and Lee. Oh he would run 500 miles, And he would run 500 more, Just to be that man who runs a thousand miles to score a 100 goals, Steven Fletcher..... Steven Fletcher Steven fletcher..... Steven fletcher Na na na na na na na...

15 hours ago, TigerOwl79 said:

OH, Steven Fletcher's magic, he wears a magic hat, he could have signed for Norwich but he said no roger that, He'd rather play for Carlos in the famous Blue and White, and when we win promotion we'll sing this song all night

As much as I like the 500 miles song, which was initially my favourite of the two, this magic song is a lot easier to remember & extremely catchy.

20 hours ago, Holmes said:

Norwich, Huddersfield, QPR didn't play those games.  Arguably the best performances of the season.

Are we playing to his strengths and and not him playing to the teams strengths?

Not having a go at him as I think he's a good player and that he's more than capable of playing "tippy tappy football".  When we start launching it up to him it becomes too predictable.  

Just a thought.

He doesn't look the sort to bothered if he doesn't have a song. 

Ive had thoughts along the same lines,

but in every game ive seen Fletcher play he's been my mom

crazy but true