Match Day Prices Announced

Guest oz_owl

Categories and prices are the same as last year, but Villa will be our first Cat A game?  I don't think we had one last season.

The ever-growing and popular scheme gives Members a £5 discount for all league games at Hillsborough.**

And brand new for 2016/17, Adult Members receive a double discount on select fixtures, offering a £10 saving, including the big curtain-raiser against Villa.

Either a season ticket OR a membership is the way to go. But some still won't. What would they moan about if they did!

Guest oz_owl
Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Cue people boycotting....

Wouldn't surprise me if Villa fans react the same way Bristol fans reacted to the opener last season.  It's on Sky too, so it's a strange move to make it a top price game.

I have a couple of mates from around the country who I often meet up with for a few beers every so often.  When they come to Sheffield we go to a home game together (they don't really support anyone just come for the beer and day out).  £49 if they fancy it for the villa game on the South....

wow

Edited by DesWalker

Guest oz_owl
1 minute ago, rrobcook said:
The ever-growing and popular scheme gives Members a £5 discount for all league games at Hillsborough.**

And brand new for 2016/17, Adult Members receive a double discount on select fixtures, offering a £10 saving, including the big curtain-raiser against Villa.

Either a season ticket OR a membership is the way to go. But some still won't. What would they moan about if they did!

Bumping the price of membership up to £50 and then making the live on Sky opener our first Cat A game seems like an odd thing to do.

Some of the membership prices I don't get. £40 for a student or Armed Forces members and they don't seem to get any of the benefits of price reductions seems absolutely ridiculous. It also seems to price out those who liked having a membership but lived a long way away, £50 means you'd have to make 8-10 games minimum for it even to be cost neutral. 

1 minute ago, Mattswfc1 said:

Some of the membership prices I don't get. £40 for a student or Armed Forces members and they don't seem to get any of the benefits of price reductions seems absolutely ridiculous. It also seems to price out those who liked having a membership but lived a long way away, £50 means you'd have to make 8-10 games minimum for it even to be cost neutral. 

Some games are discounted by a tenner, including the Villa game