Match Day Prices Announced

Well it's nice to see he's been listening to his supporters....

An absolute scandal! I want to support my team, thanks to Chansiri, there's no chance I can afford to do that.

Another season of armchair support then. I hope and expect attendances to dip even further!

There HAS to be some kind of demonstration at OITP!

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

It is usually £6.99 so free is not too bad really.

Cheers Reading

Oh sorry, I totally misread it being free for a day. Thought it was still £6.99 to choose a day in the next year. My mistake. 

3 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Looking at it from another perspective - we must be signing some reyt players for DC to get away with this. 

Guess we will see. 

Fletcher will be on tidy sum. 

Clubs going to have to deliver though to justify the prices. 

Not saying it's promotion or bust, but we will have to be in contention at a bare minimum. 

Just now, RichieB said:

Oh sorry, I totally misread it being free for a day. Thought it was still £6.99 to choose a day in the next year. My mistake. 

Thought you had. 

Wonder if if they'll have a cheap Wednesday World offer this season too.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Thought you had. 

Wonder if if they'll have a cheap Wednesday World offer this season too.

Hope so I cancelled mine a few weeks back. I'll probably end up getting it again though lol

6 minutes ago, RichieB said:

You only get to pick one day to have access to sky sports though don't you? How much is it usually to get that on the weekend we're on sky? I thought it was always £6.99 anyway. 

When you 'purchase' a day pass (or in this case get the free offer) it asks you, after, if you want to activate it or save it.

Just choose to save it. Then on the day, activate it.

Its a pretty simple system, really. Without being too self deprecating, even I can use it.

The he only down side with Now TV is that Sky only stream via SD and not HD. You can watch it via your laptop, IPad etc - but if you want to watch sport on your TV you have to buy a streaming device. Now TV do one, it's £14:99 but with that you usually get 2 X day passes - so effectively the streaming device is free.

Tesco's etc sell them. But make sure you buy the 'Sports' package if that's you want to watch.

6 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Hope so I cancelled mine a few weeks back. I'll probably end up getting it again though lol

I mean Wednesday Player not world.

How do you cancel? Reminded me that I need to do that but can't see how. You don't have to ring them do you?

1 hour ago, killamarshtrekowl said:

Well it's nice to see he's been listening to his supporters....

An absolute scandal! I want to support my team, thanks to Chansiri, there's no chance I can afford to do that.

Another season of armchair support then. I hope and expect attendances to dip even further!

There HAS to be some kind of demonstration at OITP!

Poor form,hoping attendances dip,and if there "HAS" To be a demonstration on sunday,here's an idea,YOU START IT,maybe you'll get somewhere.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

I mean Wednesday Player not world.

How do you cancel? Reminded me that I need to do that but can't see how. You don't have to ring them do you?

Just cancel the direct debit with your bank and send them an email telling them. Email is somewhere on the player page. 

7 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

When you 'purchase' a day pass (or in this case get the free offer) it asks you, after, if you want to activate it or save it.

Just choose to save it. Then on the day, activate it.

Its a pretty simple system, really. Without being too self deprecating, even I can use it.

The he only down side with Now TV is that Sky only stream via SD and not HD. You can watch it via your laptop, IPad etc - but if you want to watch sport on your TV you have to buy a streaming device. Now TV do one, it's £14:99 but with that you usually get 2 X day passes - so effectively the streaming device is free.

Tesco's etc sell them. But make sure you buy the 'Sports' package if that's you want to watch.

Cheers for the link Reading. Much appreciated.

NB, if you have a Talktalk Youview box you can watch Now TV through the app. BT Youview might be the same. 

Just now, owlsfan_72 said:

Cheers for the link Reading. Much appreciated.

NB, if you have a Talktalk Youview box you can watch Now TV through the app. BT Youview might be the same. 

I understand that other streaming devices now facilitate Now TV - and the £14:99 entry level, Now TV streaming device, is a cheap version of a Roku(?) streaming device. The Roku will stream other stuff in HD and Amazon Prime too, but Sky Sports don't stream Now TV in HD anyway.

Its all rather complicated to the non techy types (me).

But at £14:99 with 2 X 'free' sports passes included, the entry level streamer is sufficient for my needs and relatively easy to set up, wi fi etc, and, it's pretty reliable for odd days of sport, when needed.

7 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Most expensive ticket Is now less then last years by £3. 

They've done away with CatA* but kept CatA. 

The most important thing though is that they're using CatA for the first time for the Villa game, and the Leeds game has gone up a category too. 

Be a lot moaning again when they can't get a Wembley ticket.

whats £50 to support your club financially plus it gives you all the discount back when you go to a game 

plus on the priority games you have more chance of getting tickets.

people who moan at this really can't complain if we get to Wembley again and they can't get a ticket and you know it will be much harder next year with more season ticket holders more members and more people going to games.

its only £50 you need to save about £6 a week before the season starts no excuse