Good luck lads

New found respect for Brighton tonight

Thought their supporters were mostly coks, this stemmed from the slagging they have given us over the last few years

Great stadium, decent support and a very capable team

Our boys took a severe beating tonight, but they showed great resilience to come through

I hope we don't play you next season, but not sure our luck can survive another game

Good luck Brighton, except when we play each other of course.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Your team gave us a proper battering first half! ive aged ten years because of it!

Also ill give credit to your fans they were excellent, really sounded like they got behind your lot tonight.

Good luck in the future you've won me over as a club  tonight.

Cheers pal, appreciated.

Absolutely gutted tonight. Battered you first half but no complaints - didn't take our chances. Second half we ran out of energy/ideas. Still an amazing season for us when we expected/hoped for around mid table after last season.

Enjoyed browsing through your forum over the last week or so. Very similar to NSC in many ways.

Hope you beat Hull in the final - be good to see you in the Prem.

Thanks, 84...... Brighton deserved something from this season, it's a cruel game at times footy.

Absolutely gutted tonight. Battered you first half but no complaints - didn't take our chances. Second half we ran out of energy/ideas. Still an amazing season for us when we expected/hoped for around mid table after last season.

Enjoyed browsing through your forum over the last week or so. Very similar to NSC in many ways.

Class act mate, thank you. I didn't think any championship side could out play us to the extent you did in that first half. That was stunning.

cheers mate 

Thanks, 84...... Brighton deserved something from this season, it's a cruel game at times footy.

Actually, this deserves more recognition.

It can be bloody cruel at times. That's why I can never take the mick out of genuine football fans. Your Crewe and Bristol Rovers and such like.

I make an exception for the Blades mind. I can't summon any sympathy for them at all.

Am I normal?

(This is what I sent to Deat Deidre)

Well said lad.

Immense effort by your lads, but truth be told it was virtually over after Friday night.

No animosity at all from us to Brighton - like your style and admire your manager.

All the best - and obviously (although I hope not) we may see you next season.

I thought the way our lads were putting arms around Knockeart he was gonna join us :-)

Brilliant touch that. Bruno looked completely devastated too. I just can't believe it's only Monday night and I've got the rest of the week to get through teaching 30 9 year olds. Bloody hell.

Brilliant touch that. Bruno looked completely devastated too. I just can't believe it's only Monday night and I've got the rest of the week to get through teaching 30 9 year olds. Bloody hell.

Just in case you miss it, I'll say it again actually to you, because I don't want this said without a Brighton bloke seeing it:

The first 25 minutes from you were the best I've seen from any Championship team ever. Arguably the first 45 as a whole was also the best half I've seen. I was terrified. Watched it with my Derby supporting housemate, come halftime we both agreed there was no way in hell Wednesday deserved to go in level

After the 90 minutes... if this were a one off game I'd say there was no way we deserved to draw this evening. But over the two legs, I think we ultimately deserve it, thought we defended like men possessed at times. But we had to, your attack in the first half was... like I say, terrifying.

I was seriously impressed with Brighton first half. Showed some real intensity that they only showed in spasms at Hillsborough, even before the subs.

Id be sick as a dog if the roles were reversed. But bar a 30 min spell I think we acquitted ourselves well over two legs, showed the uglier side of our game tonight