Good luck lads

Absolutely gutted tonight. Battered you first half but no complaints - didn't take our chances. Second half we ran out of energy/ideas. Still an amazing season for us when we expected/hoped for around mid table after last season.

Enjoyed browsing through your forum over the last week or so. Very similar to NSC in many ways.

Hope you beat Hull in the final - be good to see you in the Prem.

You were outstanding first half, credit to you guys it was the only way you was gonna get to wembley and you was very close.  

Im obviously very happy our defence stood so firm and solid but the football was great for the neutrals.

You have the team, manager, stadium etc and fully expect you guys to be up there again next year.  Fingers crossed we arent in this league though :)

Absolutely gutted tonight. Battered you first half but no complaints - didn't take our chances. Second half we ran out of energy/ideas. Still an amazing season for us when we expected/hoped for around mid table after last season.

Enjoyed browsing through your forum over the last week or so. Very similar to NSC in many ways.

You, you can stay

The rest of your NSC mates calling us "hoofball" and "undeserving", they can find their way to Beachy Head  lol

In all seriousness, nice to have the voice of a Brighton fan on here who's been sensible and balanced (both yourself and Mr Turkey), and in truth I've got to say well played and commiserations. It really just wasn't to be for you.

If we keep Hughton then very excited for next season.

We've got a lot of class in the squad - well proud of the lads tonight. Wasn't meant to be. roger it. Life goes on... Big club sheff weds - reckon you'll have as good chance of staying in the prem if you make it

If we keep Hughton then very excited for next season.

We've got a lot of class in the squad - well proud of the lads tonight. Wasn't meant to be. roger it. Life goes on... Big club sheff weds - reckon you'll have as good chance of staying in the prem if you make it

Hope so mate, cheers

You, you can stay

The rest of your NSC mates calling us "hoofball" and "undeserving", they can find their way to Beachy Head  lol

In all seriousness, nice to have the voice of a Brighton fan on here who's been sensible and balanced (both yourself and Mr Turkey), and in truth I've got to say well played and commiserations. It really just wasn't to be for you.

I've said it before but nsc really doesn't speak for the majority of Albion fans. It's very busy though and a lot of posts are very tongue in cheek - bit like on here. Ignore it pal - self pity is all it is!

Guest trusty_left_peg

Your team gave it your all and left it all out there tonight.

With Hughton in charge, and if you can keep your key components, you will be up there again next year I am sure. It will happen for you at some point, I'm sure.

Enjoyed browsing through your forum over the last week or so. Very similar to NSC in many way

That's very generous of you.. Good man!

I'll admit I wasn't exporting that display from you guys tonight.. We held on and need a better display in the big smoke.