Good luck lads

Just in case you miss it, I'll say it again actually to you, because I don't want this said without a Brighton bloke seeing it:

The first 25 minutes from you were the best I've seen from any Championship team ever. Arguably the first 45 as a whole was also the best half I've seen. I was terrified. Watched it with my Derby supporting housemate, come halftime we both agreed there was no way in hell Wednesday deserved to go in level

After the 90 minutes... if this were a one off game I'd say there was no way we deserved to draw this evening. But over the two legs, I think we ultimately deserve it, thought we defended like men possessed at times. But we had to, your attack in the first half was... like I say, terrifying.

We were superb but didn't make it count! It was great to finally show sky viewers why we ended top scorers in the league but you held on in there. Obviously gutted about the nature of your goal - devastating at the time. Honestly can't believe we've not gone up considering how well we've peformed this season. 89 points would have been enough the last 20 years or something like that! Like some of you boys have said - football is bloody cruel sometimes

thankyou for the praise matey.hughton done a great job but aston villa are casting eyes over him.

I honestly think he'll stay. Reckon he'll want to give it another season with is to see if he can get us up. seems to love it here.

Anyway, I need to at least try to get some kip. Enjoy the celebrations!

Edited by Brighton84

Console your self in living in a nice part of the country. You get a great view of the Sussex Downs on the way to the stadium. I was very impressed with the Amex, set up when I visited.

I think your'e destined for better things TBH - City status too.

It's just not your year - but my bet is that it won't be long.

The play offs are a lottery really - and, you have to treat them as such. Including ourselves, I may add.

Gutted but so proud of the players. We've been told all season we'd fall away and we weren't very good because we hadn't beaten teams by more than one goal etc. It counts for nothing but we showed the nation tonight what a good team we have and why we pushed Boro and Burnley so hard. We went out fighting, you can't fault the lads.

Congratulations on reaching Wembley, enjoy every second because roger me does football make you suffer sometimes! Good luck in the final, Premier League could do with some decent fans who like a bounce.

Console your self in living in a nice part of the country. You get a great view of the Sussex Downs on the way to the stadium. I was very impressed with the Amex, set up when I visited.

I think your'e destined for better things TBH - City status too.

It's just not your year - but my bet is that it won't be long.

The play offs are a lottery really - and, you have to treat them as such. Including ourselves, I may add.

Sheffield and the surrounding areas arent too shabby mate! My girlfriend's from Fulwood originally. Not a bad part of the world at all.

Amex is in a beautiful location though. And really not quite in the middle of nowhere as a lot of people think - takes just as long to get back to the centre of Sheffield from Hillsborough for example.

Aye, fair play. That first half was bloody terrifying. How we went in level I'll never know. The whole 90 minutes was one of the least enjoyable games I've witnessed in years. I'm still in shock as to how we made it through. No complaints whatsoever about your club from me. The ref is a different matter and out of your hands. But the last 2 games against you have been the best and worst I've experienced since forever. Best of luck next season whether we are in your league or not. As Carlos said, you didn't deserve that. (football is cruel is how he means it)

That first twenty minutes from your boys had us believing it was the end of the Road, I predicted at that stage that Westwood had MOM in his pocket after 20 minutes and so it has proved on our board though Sky gave it Loovens ( Bit unkind to Knockeart) as it usually goes to a home player. 

Not really the time for lamentation but you had QPR in your pocket leading 2-0 to lose a player to a red and then concede the victory cost you a lot more than the 2 points... You would have been up in Boro's stead.

Usually posts like this end up talking of grapes being sour but not a hint of that tonight Respect to both you and Turkey. Good Luck it didn't run for you tonight ! 

our defending in the box from open and borken ste plays is nothing short of amazing. set pieces leave something to be desired. brighton gave it a good go, due to the chairmans efforts i guess that was the best atmosphere at brighton all season. better luck next year.

funny how different these play off games were compared to the two during the regular season.

the brighton lot posting on here over the last week have been good company. cheers