So who's excited for Saturday?

Are we actually allowed to be excited?

Will we need to ok it with anyone?

It won't be seen to be in bad taste will it, if we get excited!

Everyone in the corridor's of power on here seem awfully twitchy and we wouldn't want to be seen enjoying things at this Hillsborough place. (Am i allowed to still say Hillsborough). It could be construed in the circumstances as thoroughly bad taste and don't forget the media will be watching every move.

Possibly better to sit very quietly and politely applaud and not get excited in any way!

First shag? lol

I always thought the second was more nerve wracking.

Was the first relative success just beginners luck?

(When i say relative i sort of mean in context of 'compared to', not relative as in   the    err        Barnsley        type        of            relative in the carnal sense).

So pissed off- after nine months wait my double hernia opelation has come through- Saturday morning in bloody Bristol!! Gonna hang on to my ticket till the last minute in case it gets cancelled again.

I'm a damn sight more nervous about the game than the operation!!

It's just another game.......

.....nobody said ever.

I'm pretty relaxed about the idea of the playoffs, I think we've done enough over the season and if we get spanked in the semi finals, this season will always be a huge success. I was also relieved when we couldn't get relegated.

So pissed off- after nine months wait my double hernia opelation has come through- Saturday morning in bloody Bristol!! Gonna hang on to my ticket till the last minute in case it gets cancelled again.

I'm a damn sight more nervous about the game than the operation!!

I do not know what to say for the best, just hope you get whatevers best ...

It's just another game.......

.....nobody said ever.

I'm pretty relaxed about the idea of the playoffs, I think we've done enough over the season and if we get spanked in the semi finals, this season will always be a huge success. I was also relieved when we couldn't get relegated.

I feel the same

I'll be gutted if we don't make the playoffs, but I'll not be gutted if we don't win them should we get in

Guest minsk owl

Me too, I aint been to Markham Grange Garden Centre In absolute years, they now have nice tea rooms too and an immense selection of Indoor and outdoor cyclamen as well as pansies, dianthus and primula, hope its gunna be a good sunny day.

Everyone going to the match well done and hope we stuff them.....

Cheese sarnies then Stevo ?