FL respond to recent FF incidents

Guest HighGreen_Owl

I struggle to see how this is threatening, valid points were made. Do we just accept that ref standards are getting worse or keep talking about it? 

Sometimes we need to KEEP talking about it, but at other times we have to ACCEPT their decisions and move on. What course of action did THEY recommend?  :ph34r:

Shurrup you tart.

Well done OP, doubt it will achieve anything but fair play none the less.

Sorry, but it will make it worse. Especially considering we have an inexperienced ref on Saturday,. What better way for him to make a name for himself than to continue booking FF for no apparent reason? 

Sorry, but it will make it worse. Especially considering we have an inexperienced ref on Saturday,. What better way for him to make a name for himself than to continue booking FF for no apparent reason?

I highly doubt a referee answered that email.

More likely to have been a work experience bird asked to copy and paste the usual poo into a new email.

Won't make a difference either way.

Well I'd guess reffing the game superbly earning plaudits from both teams, the fans, the media and the match assessor might be a better way.

You'd think so, however the more idiotic referee's are the ones remembered further down the line. Plus the match assessor doesn't do owt either does he, if he did Jon Moss would never ref again but I guarantee he will do.

I highly doubt a referee answered that email.

More likely to have been a work experience bird asked to copy and paste the usual poo into a new email.

Won't make a difference either way.

I know that. The bird will be someone's secretary though so I'm hoping they have been told but like I said its not gonna do much to help us unfortunately. 

The best thing about this whole sorry thing is that the seasons is over soon. Come August everyone will have forgotten about it, including the refs more than likely, and he'll be 'free' again. However that is a terrible thing when you look at it cos it means they have been let off for shocking officiating.

Guest HighGreen_Owl

Mate refs have been crap for 10-15 years now. Nowts gonna change cos you sent some FL person and email lol

Look I want it to change dont get me wrong, but this isn't they way about it. If you wanna send out a message it needs to be in public not in private over emails.

Agreed. But one fan can't do it alone. I posted this to create more debate around referees and how as fans we can deal with poor standards. Refs have hardest job in game we know that. Only way FL and Refs association will listen is if fans come together across the league on this. It's not only us who have had bad decisions regularly. You try to talk to journalists from Star etc but all of them seem unwilling to write something which questions where ref standards are going. 

Ooooh look at you sending an email and being all important.

Once our fans realise that sending threatening emails only makes this worse, then this will all blow over

"Neville",  "Neville", "Neville".   

"Neville Chamberlain is that you Sir"

"I appreciate your doing nothing and in return i Adolf Hitler, give you my word i won't invade Poland"

Mate refs have been crap for 10-15 years now. Nowts gonna change cos you sent some FL person and email lol

Look I want it to change dont get me wrong, but this isn't they way about it. If you wanna send out a message it needs to be in public not in private over emails.

If the chap wishes to complain about the refereeing standards then he's done so in the correct manner.  Endless bleating on here will certainly achieve nothing.

"Neville", "Neville", "Neville".

"I appreciate your doing nothing and in return i Adolf Hitler, give you my word i won't invade Poland"

"Neville", "Neville", "Neville".

little bit different that tho don't you think

Guest Fedor

It would have been better if they had responded with

J Leigh is it too late to say I'm sorry

And J Leigh I thought that we'd always be friends

I agree that FF has been very harshly treated in recent weeks, but I can see why he attracts suspicion. I love the fact he plays for us and that he appears to love playing for our club, but I do think he goes to ground too theatrically. There's no point in us being too one eyed about FF because refs and opposing fans will be all over him if he appears to be simulating going forwards. If I was CC I'd be encouraging FF to be a little stronger and to try to stay on his feet more.