The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

No - that's disgusting superstition. Why don't you pray to my owl-shaped totem pole that I stuck in the ground in the back garden last night?

hhaha daz did two dumps in two matches and we scored 2 goals in each must be an omen in there somewhere ,  :rolleyes:

GOALS GOALS GOALS GOALS

To the tune of boys, boys, boys by Sabrina.

Everybody Wednesday time love.

You'll remember me.

GOALS GOALS GOALS

Hooper, Forestieri.

GOALS GOALS GOALS

Joao, Wallace and Lee.

GOALS GOALS GOALS

...repeat rinse, fade out, dance a jig, like a bounce but sideways.

Absolute scenes, on videos, on forums, message boards, what a song, what a team, who made that up?

Good result for Preston today, they are doing much better than I thought they would do this season. Will be a tough game next week but really do feel like we can beat anyone at the minute. On a side note I still prefer Nuhiu as a player to come off the bench rather than start a game. Beer is going to taste good tonight. Love a Saturday night after 3 points.

Edited by WalthamOwl

hhaha daz did two dumps in two matches and we scored 2 goals in each must be an omen in there somewhere ,  :rolleyes:

I am heading around to your house right now with a tricorn hat, bible and boiling mercury enema, What's the number, again, please? Last time I got into awful trouble with that Alan Carr chappie.