Incident/CPR on the Kop

Yeah thought about that because a lot of people were shouting at the handbags going off on the pitch at the time and where I was sat, just past the halfway line on the South, not many people seem to have noticed what was happening on the kop. Hope they're ok  :sad:

During the first half there was what looked like an old fella receiving CPR on the front of the Kop just to the left of me, he got stretched into an Ambulance, anyone know if he's ok? Hope he pulled through.

Hi mate, that was my Uncle George. He's doing fine. Thanks a lot for the concern. I've missed the last few matches due to a back injury. But he's been going with a friend. Apparently, he jumped up when we scored and lost his balance and fell. He's 86. But he's back home now safe and sound.

I'm only just hearing of the other fan. Terrible news.

Guest mrbluesky

Hi mate, that was my Uncle George. He's doing fine. Thanks a lot for the concern. I've missed the last few matches due to a back injury. But he's been going with a friend. Apparently, he jumped up when we scored and lost his balance and fell. He's 86. But he's back home now safe and sound.

Phew, good to hear, but terrible news on the other chap.

As daft as it sounds, apart from an A&E department, there can't be many "better" places to be taken ill. Defibrilators in the ground, Ambulance and medics already there. In cases like these time is of the essence. Lets just hope that he's received treatment quickly and that he makes a speedy recovery.

If only you could exchange the 3 points for a healthy outcome?

Hopefully the other chap is also ok.

Glad Uncle George is fine.

Thanks mate.

He refused to go to hospital and kept asking for updates from the recovery room. Ha! I'm just upset I wasn't with him.

Just so I know, is the guy that I saw being taken down the kop in a wheelchair ok? I didn't see anyone being given CPR

Hope their both ok.

Yeah he's ok, the guy who received CPR no one knows the actual truth yet.

Few saying he's passed, some say he's in hospital. I could see it from my seat, it was awful abd I had to walk away. Didn't look good at all, but I was told he was breathing and his eyes open when taken into the ambulance.

Just so I know, is the guy that I saw being taken down the kop in a wheelchair ok? I didn't see anyone being given CPR

Hope their both ok.

From what I've read mate, the old guy in the wheelchair was my Uncle. He'd taken a fall after we'd scored. I wasn't able to attend today. But he's fine now. He's back home looking forward to the next game.

Yeah he's ok, the guy who received CPR no one knows the actual truth yet.

Few saying he's passed, some say he's in hospital. I could see it from my seat, it was awful abd I had to walk away. Didn't look good at all, but I was told he was breathing and his eyes open when taken into the ambulance.

Thanks mate. Bloody hell that does sound awful to have seen that. Just hope he's ok, puts the football/result into perspective.

From what I've read mate, the old guy in the wheelchair was my Uncle. He'd taken a fall after we'd scored. I wasn't able to attend today. But he's fine now. He's back home looking forward to the next game.

Thanks that's excellent news then, I saw your post further up but wasn't sure if your uncle was the one I saw being taken down the steps or not. Least he saw both goals lol

I'll jump when I want

I'll jump when I waaaaant

I'm 86

I'll jump when I want

Top fella - hope he's fit and well and back for the next game.

lol