Should we lose tomorrow

Guest minsk owl

We will never lose a game again.

Taking the law of averages into account over the last 16 years, we are due another 1,276 wins on the trot.  :ph34r:

:stuwinky:

Probably the most dis-interested I've ever been in one of our matches.

Don't want to see any of the first team anywhere near the ground tomorrow.

Play the kids all the way. League is all important now.

Wouldn't be fussed if we lost.

Amen.

We're not going to win the FA Cup so I don't care about it. 3 points on Tuesday is vital.

I always want us to go for a win but for this I would Play the fringe players and if they beat Fulham, great and we get a chance to beat Arsenal again. It can only benefit those players by getting more game time and be more prepared for when the have to step in to the "first team"

Bolton counts more but still put a side out that's say 80% and hope to get through.

and IF someone like ff gets hurt for a month or 6 weeks effin about with this lot???

if yuv nothin' to play for, go for it...

if you're involved in somethin' big already, then get out...

the pigs 'av showed you that over the past few years...

pigonomics to look good int cups, and stay in pub league...

Nobody has asked what team Fulham are putting out ( bet CC has ), they will be more interested in 3 points next game, could be one reserve

team, against a very good team with a few players rested.

So even though I want 6 points from next two league games, a win is still  doable.

UTO.

Edited by daleblue

I don't know much about Football, I do however know a little about Christmas decorations and it's bad luck to have them up beyond the 12th Night January 6th.

Well, at least I noticed the thread was about the power of ritual. You are right, of course (that and the fact that Hillsborough was built on the actual factual site of the ancient Travelodge where Boadicea and Robin Hood "did the deed", if you know what I mean). Wicca (not Whicker) folk and the like are still to be seen drinking cider under the Don bridge to try and obtain some of the powerful sexual energy created on that far off day.

BTW I'm hoping me taking the trimmings down 3 days early affects nothing (man, I had a heavy working week last week and the alternative would have been leaving them up after 12th night - NO FARKIN' WAY, mister! )