Pre Fulham Presser

1. CC: If we continue to do what we have been doing in the second half of the season, we will be in a very good position #swfcLIVE

3 retweets6 likes

Retweet

More

CC: Fernando is a player who the fans will remember for years to come. I'm very happy with him, he's a complete player #swfcLIVE

9 retweets17 likes

Retweet

More

CC: Our players are ready to go into the New Year full of energy and I look forward to 2016 with Sheffield Wednesday #swfcLIVE

16 retweets29 likes

Retweet

More

CC: We started the season with some expectations and go into the New Year with better expectations #swfcLIVE

1. Hutchinson said he came off at Boro with a 'knock' rather than an injury. Problem with his back, connected with groin #swfc #starlive

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

No update from Carlos Carvalhal on injured players, long term or short. Sam Hutchinson was put up for press so likely fit #swfc #starlive

Carlos clearly annoyed by talk over team selection at Boro. Says it was not squad rotation but picking available players #swfc #starlive

Edited by joelswfc

Hope someone is keeping a log of Carlosisms. Could rival Colmanballs in years to come.

Potatogate is up there with his best. Also wouldnt want him to be my doctor if he thinks the back is connected to the groin.

Got to love Carlos. Long to reign over us.

Edited by Holmowl

Hope someone is keeping a log of Carlosisms. Could rival Colmanballs in years to come.

Potatogate is up there with his best. Also wouldnt want him to be my doctor if he thinks the back is connected to the groin.

All to do with posture I suspect...try reading up on the Alexander Technique.....or I offer in evidence......"the thigh bone connected to the hip bone, the hip bone connected to the backbone" etc.

A misaligned back can put your groin out of kilter. Happens to me all the time but some stretches or physio can fix it.