Reading tickets

Surely a gallant owl will swoop alongside you O Flying one and make sure you are tret well down there among the Hoopy Hordes?

I'd offer to do so myself but at my age, mi wings aren't what they were.

lol

If anyone does want to offer themselves as a friend for the day...I would probably go.

I don't fancy the train journey & then match on my own in all honesty. As attractive as the prices are!

lol

If anyone does want to offer themselves as a friend for the day...I would probably go.

I don't fancy the train journey & then match on my own in all honesty. As attractive as the prices are!

That's brave on a forum full of pervs

As an unfortunate soul living in the south I'm looking forward to this match, how likely is it that there'll still be tickets available at general sale?

Not had any problems getting tickets the last few seasons

Hoping to bring a few of my Man U / Chelsea supporting mates to this and wee wee up in reading for lyrics birthday

Hoss I can't find any of the cheap tickets, where from and to to find best price? Thanks

By the looks of it, all thats left is £5 singles from Doncaster - London early on saturday (latest departure 0725!)

Nowt left on the way back

Guest oasisowl81

By the looks of it, all thats left is £5 singles from Doncaster - London early on saturday (latest departure 0725!)

Nowt left on the way back

I have one single back to Sheffield FOC.