January Transfer Window Thread

Guest wilyfox

Think joe Bennett is a poor signing , he might be a VILLA player (don't touch, a nob with impotence has more confidence) he's been at Bournemouth and played 0(zero) games .... Really disappointed so far so many rumours ... Why does nobody want to come to our massive club ... :-(

Squeal piggy!

Think joe Bennett is a poor signing , he might be a VILLA player (don't touch, a nob with impotence has more confidence) he's been at Bournemouth and played 0(zero) games .... Really disappointed so far so many rumours ... Why does nobody want to come to our massive club ... :-(

I mean, you got Connor Sammon so what else do you want?

If he had a beard I know of a club that would pay 1.5 Million for him.

He's poor .... Not top end of championship level .... 100% more of a southport standard.... S**t! Yeah scruffy southport.... And you accidentally wrote 'squeal piggy' ...... instead of telling your missus . Get gone

Oh no, insulting the standard of Southport football, how will I ever come to terms with this?

Woe is me.

Still, be nice when they're playing your lot in the league in a couple of years.

Still played more Championship football than the majority of your starting XI combined. 

Think about that for a bit.