Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Only on here can people moan about an away point and joint 6th in the league we are a million miles away from the nail biting relegation years 

WORK IN PROGRESS

I'm not moaning..I'll take the point..But I still reckon we would have won if we had started the team we finished with...All in all..up there towards the play offs..fair enough.

Its a matter of opinions..having a different one is not slagging anyone off..Its simply having an opinion...

Slavishly following owet else turns it from a football forum into a mutual masturbation meeting..

I think we would have won if we had started the side that we ended up with..My opinion..right or wrong..

Guest WESTENDOWL

I'm not moaning..I'll take the point..But I still reckon we would have won if we had started the team we finished with...All in all..up there towards the play offs..fair enough.

Its a matter of opinions..having a different one is not slagging anyone off..Its simply having an opinion...

Slavishly following owet else turns it from a football forum into a mutual masturbation meeting..

I think we would have won if we had started the side that we ended up with..My opinion..right or wrong..

Thats your opinion and of course you are more than welcome to it, but it is impossible to say we would have won with a different starting line up 

On way back. Blackburn pressed well at first and We were awful first half but our quality means we kept in the game. However Blackburn only had 2 real chances and scored both, very frustrating. I felt we'd have won that game if we had another 10 minutes.

Frustrating that we started so poor but credit for getting back into it.

Good point that. Shame we don't start as we seem to finish. Think we are due to issue out a good bummin if we could start quickly

we need to play a match based on 2 second halves and remove the first 45 minutesand what you do in R and R is nothing to do with football,  lol

Edited by Zlin Owl

Thats your opinion and of course you are more than welcome to it, but it is impossible to say we would have won with a different starting line up 

I said "I reckoned" we would have won..its not a definitive statement, but after watching such as Joao against Huddersfield...and now Joao against Blackburn...

In my opinion..We should have started with him...simple

Very good point away to Blackburn.

Carlos learns something every match in charge of our wonderful club.

We have game changers now so we always have a plan B - which is vital in this division.

Semedo is not at the same level as the rest of our squad - Ideally we will sign better cover for Hutch in January.

We really missed Bannan today - Will be good when Matias is back for a better option then Helan.

On to the fun of Tuesday now, hopefully a chance to have some fun and maybe, just maybe, do something special again.

We're Sheffield Wednesday, were on our way back

Totally agree

Very good point away to Blackburn.

Carlos learns something every match in charge of our wonderful club.

We have game changers now so we always have a plan B - which is vital in this division.

Semedo is not at the same level as the rest of our squad - Ideally we will sign better cover for Hutch in January.

We really missed Bannan today - Will be good when Matias is back for a better option then Helan.

On to the fun of Tuesday now, hopefully a chance to have some fun and maybe, just maybe, do something special again.

We're Sheffield Wednesday, were on our way back

Brilliant post 

Have to agree with most. Semedo, keep for sentimental reasons and maybe hep him with coaching the development squad. Big Dave keep as a squad player but to bring on if we need a lump (but heart says release). Helan, release. McGugan play or release. Lavery release. Dielna release. Bring in a left sided full back. 1 attacking and one defensive mid. 1 striker who can sit deep but move from left to right( a Gerrard type player) but don't rock thing too much, we are nearly there. NEARLY.

Reckon silly bids will come in for Joao in Jan hope we stand fast as if we reach the prem he will will be first on the team sheet. Everton etc will bench him or dev squad him. Need our players to ground him and divert him from city lights and money.

Just listened to CC. What an amazing guy. Talked about LJ in the same breath as Ronaldo and Big Alex at Man U. Saying he may score 3 in one game but then is dropped to protect him from failing. Everyone at Manure expected Ronnie to score every game and when he didn't he was slated. So CC protects our own Messiah.

Good on him.