ANOTHER ticket price thread

we were allegedly running at something like a £5m per season loss over the last few years...

the committee will cost in wages... 

the players brought in (so far) maybe more than the extra revenue raised...

which means dc has to stump up...

IF we're gonna strengthen for the latter half of the season, is it him/us, or both to fund it?

likewise next seasons bigger push will need a hefty injection of capital...

it's alright complainin' over pricing, but can we, do we expect dc to bear the brunt totally?

these reductions are possibly to tempt people back into seats they'd not taken up...

as some truly point out, once out of the habit, it's harder to win them back...

however one way or another, funding has to be raised, i know it, you know it...

i had hoped for around £4 on each seat at the start, and a steady increase throughout the season as the side found it's feet and improved...

but they came with a thump and a 'furore' surrounding them...

next season ALL must be involved in 'the venture', it's not fair to the s/t holders for them to feel left out, and not part of it, thus they must see a 'truly' significant rise too...

Season Ticket holders stump up around £500 in one go and without them the club wouldn't exist.

We do the dirty work for the rest of the fan base when the team are rubbish and fans won't pay on the day.

It's right that they are rewarded for this.

Season Ticket holders stump up around £500 in one go and without them the club wouldn't exist.

We do the dirty work for the rest of the fan base when the team are rubbish and fans won't pay on the day.

Oh dear, find some cover, quick....

we were allegedly running at something like a £5m per season loss over the last few years...

the committee will cost in wages... 

the players brought in (so far) maybe more than the extra revenue raised...

which means dc has to stump up...

IF we're gonna strengthen for the latter half of the season, is it him/us, or both to fund it?

likewise next seasons bigger push will need a hefty injection of capital...

it's alright complainin' over pricing, but can we, do we expect dc to bear the brunt totally?

these reductions are possibly to tempt people back into seats they'd not taken up...

as some truly point out, once out of the habit, it's harder to win them back...

however one way or another, funding has to be raised, i know it, you know it...

i had hoped for around £4 on each seat at the start, and a steady increase throughout the season as the side found it's feet and improved...

but they came with a thump and a 'furore' surrounding them...

next season ALL must be involved in 'the venture', it's not fair to the s/t holders for them to feel left out, and not part of it, thus they must see a 'truly' significant rise too...

What an absolute load of rounduns....

Anybody expecting 25K plus for the Brighton game is in Cloud Cuckoo Land

It will struggle to get 22k

Against the team at the top of the table with the cheapest tickets of the season on offer

That just goes to prove that DC really is flogging a dead horse

Guest Deleted member

Against the team at the top of the table with the cheapest tickets of the season on offer

That just goes to prove that DC really is flogging a dead horse

Ballcocks

They won't bring more than 200

3rd consecutive home game in a week that contains 2 other much more attractive games

Not half term

You're being deliberately provocative

Ballcocks

They won't bring more than 200

3rd consecutive home game in a week that contains 2 other much more attractive games

Not half term

You're being deliberately provocative

No, I wasn't being provocative at all, but seeing as you think I am, let's try these

Cheapest tickets on offer all season and the crowd apologists are out in force already

DC gives into the furore and massive protests only to receive a massive kick in the balls as thanks

Edited by happy bunny

No, I wasn't being provocative at all, but seeing as you think I am, let's try these

Cheapest tickets on offer all season and the crowd apologists are out in force already

DC gives into the furore and massive protests only to receive a massive kick in the balls as thanks

I know it'll really hurt him when his gamble pays off and we get promoted followed by sky putting 100s of millions in his bank.

why? state the points of your objections...

is it YOU paying YOUR share that you object to?  :tango:

No, I pay my share each year without the need of comfort signings or a guarantee of play off chasing football.

What I object to is numpties like you that don't seem to think ST holders contribute. 

what a load o' balex...

but you're right on the second bit...

it's looked very dirty this time around...

i've actually nothing at all against season ticket holders getting in for less due to their initial investment...

however, once in for their price, i think they could have been a lil' less vociferous about the potd's rightfully being fleeced...

I know it'll really hurt him when his gamble pays off and we get promoted followed by sky putting 100s of millions in his bank.

I really hope you are right

Honest, but don't we all want that

why? state the points of your objections...

is it YOU paying YOUR share that you object to?  :tango:

I Kivos average % increases are correct, the potd is roughly the same as the s/t increase

Everybody paying there way

I really hope you are right

Honest, but don't we all want that

I Kivos average % increases are correct, the potd is roughly the same as the s/t increase

Everybody paying there way

I think you meant IF, but you couldn't bring yourself to write it...

a good many have 'pissed' on what kivo's had to post, and took pleasure in takin' the piss too...

now you're deciding to 'quote' him...HAHAHAHA!...

I guess truth hurts.

i wouldn't know, go look in the mirror...

I think you meant IF, but you couldn't bring yourself to write it...

a good many have 'pissed' on what kivo's had to post, and took pleasure in takin' the piss too...

now you're deciding to 'quote' him...HAHAHAHA!...

Why not reply to content, what is wrong with you