ANOTHER ticket price thread

Already paid for itself - now any tickets are only 5 quid off.

So for me, 25 is the real price.

So you got your membership completely free?

Thats the only way the real price would be £25.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Already paid for itself - now any tickets are only 5 quid off.

So for me, 25 is the real price.

The paid for itself quote is a gem, you saying didn't take the £30 out your wallet to pay for it then?

So you got your membership completely free?

Thats the only way the real price would be £25.

Now of course not.

30 quid

Plus savings on games means that it costs me less than all who didn't join

It's pretty simple - 6 games in your membership is effectively free

With the Arsenal discounts it's even faster

That's before you even consider the non-ticket benefits

Supposedly the reason people aren't going is because of the high prices. Well here's a solution

25 quid is affordable apparently

Don't go to two games - save the 25 quid you would have spend on each affordable ticket and buy a membership.

With 10 quid left to spare

Go to 4-6 games and you effectively get free membership

If you're a fan only attending a few games and you're not a Memeber, then you're a mug

Guest Mickey Matn

last seasons average was just under 22k. This seasons is just under 21k. We are missing 1,000 .

The lost 1000 from last year probably dont want to come and are running scared as they were enjoying watching paint dry than last years home games.

I cant remember the last time we averaged 24/25/26 that some people seem to remember. These mysterious 3-4k fans left because we were poo and they will come back when we are better but it will take more than 3 league wins and a win against newcastle to convince them.

Poor memory, it was 2012/13 when the average was 24 078

The paid for itself quote is a gem, you saying didn't take the £30 out your wallet to pay for it then?

My membership card has already paid for itself.

I sent it out to do a couple of nights working in a bar.

So here's a question treacle.

What's more cost effective?

Pay 30 quid, or don't pay 30 quid and spend up to an extra 115 quid over the season

What do you want to take out of your wallet?

Edited by McRightSide

Now of course not.

30 quid

Supposedly the reason people aren't going is because of the high prices. Well here's a solution

Don't go to two games - save the 25 quid you would have spend on each affordable ticket and buy a membership.

With 10 20 quid left to spare

If you're a fan only attending a few games and you're not a Memeber, then you're a mug

No, he and a few others would rather mock them.

Are you having a laugh.

How many posts have I made where I have stated that I feel sorry for those who cannot afford it. I have a problem with those that can yet they wish to make excuses or whinge about it regardless.

I cannot afford to do things every week either, and although my financial status might be different, that unfortunately is life. 

Now of course not.

30 quid

With 10 20 quid left to spare

Thank you

lol

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Bottom line swfc made a monumental error with the pricing at the start of the season nobody can surely argue against that, had they had done the right and sensible thing they would not be in the position now where they are squirming and fighting for fans to come back and i'm not sure a cheap game every now and then will do the trick.

Bottom line swfc made a monumental error with the pricing at the start of the season nobody can surely argue against that, had they had done the right and sensible thing they would not be in the position now where they are squirming and fighting for fans to come back and i'm not sure a cheap game every now and then will do the trick.

A monumental error would have been pricing too high with no ability to be flexible.

Bristol was too expensive - but the my have adjusted accordingly.

At least they know more about the price elasticity of tickets

Cannot stress enough though - people HAVE to turn out for the cheaper games...otherwise more expensive prices will make more sense from a profitability perspective

Edited by McRightSide

Think also by complicated pricing structure we have also put people off.

Season tickets (Phase 1,2,3), Memberships to get £5 off, Half season tickets, etc

The committed fan may sit down and work out what price is best for him but the casual fan we are trying to attract to come back cant be bothered with the hassle. Just wants to see a price and make his mind up day before if he is going.