Arsenal prices

It'll probably be on Tele. If it is I think I would find it hard to convince my mates to go if it was over £30. With it being the cup and losing out on your 14k safety net of season ticket holders and probably on Tele DC needs to think very carefully about the price.

Some of us are moaning because some of us didn't realise when the game would be played and have booked a mini break with the Mrs for our anniversary - grr

So nice Mr Sky put it on TV but make it Thursday night

On the face of it, £25 on the kop looks cheap compared to a league game. To the potd fan it is.

But everyone is paying it including the ST holders. So the average ticket price is actually more.

Fans are happy. Club is happy. Win win.

Also seeing as we have the split revenue, no point using our fans to make more for Arsenal.

Just make sure we fill 4 sides, give them west upper, and see if we can be the 12th man to pull off another upset.

If it's first teamers turning out I could understand higher pricing but if it's the reserves why pay big bucks ?

Surely the price should reflect the team ?

I don't think the players who played today are reserves.

Most have had or will have plenty of first team starts.

Some of us are moaning because some of us didn't realise when the game would be played and have booked a mini break with the Mrs for our anniversary - grr

So nice Mr Sky put it on TV but make it Thursday night

You got married during the football season, very poor forward planning that lol