Arsenal prices

So is the family thingy with Carvery at £120 compulsory then ?

Thought not, so as it's Arsenal in town maybe we are looking for a different kind of supporter to join us on the journey.

As for the general prices, I would expect there to be a moderate premium to pay based on the quality of the opposition.

Ultimately though it's none of our business. Whatever the price we have the choice  Go & Pay or see it on the box for the price of your Sky subscription.  

So is the family thingy with Carvery at £120 compulsory then ?

Thought not, so as it's Arsenal in town maybe we are looking for a different kind of supporter to join us on the journey.

As for the general prices, I would expect there to be a moderate premium to pay based on the quality of the opposition.

Ultimately though it's none of our business. Whatever the price we have the choice  Go & Pay or see it on the box for the price of your Sky subscription.  

A different kind of supporter ? At £144 pp they must have escaped. lol

Guest Grez Bez

Is that offer open to Arsenal fans too? Cheap offer compared to Emirates prices

Still ludicrously high for us northern scrubbers.

Wouldnt pay 60/quid for that.

I am cheapo though

So is the family thingy with Carvery at £120 compulsory then ?

Different class of supporter...you really think so? They've been waiting all these years to watch Wednesday until they can effectively spend at least £120 on a carvery meal for an 8 year old...yeah ok

The executive who has come up with this offer is either on a different planet or an idiot...I'd guess the latter.

Edited by kobayashi

I think they'll be busy, the club know what they're doing by announcing these before normal tickets and those taking them won't have to wait for general sale if they're not a member or ST holder which I suspect they won't be

Anyone who thinks we have the remotest chance of selling this out is seriously kidding themselves.  We've sold out probably less than 10 times in the last 15 years!

It's Arsenal in the League cup 4th round, not Real Madrid in the Champions League semi final.  People will stay at home and watch it on Sky, it's an undeniable fact, if you're paying £50 a month for Sky you're going to be less inclined to pay the same again for a couple of match tickets.

Just not bothered...

I think they'll be busy, the club know what they're doing by announcing these before normal tickets and those taking them won't have to wait for general sale if they're not a member or ST holder which I suspect they won't be

Their dismal strike rate on box and ticket prices wouldn't suggest that they know their market. This "offer" makes me wonder whether lessons have been learnt.

I'm really hoping they make some good money AND fill the stadium. £25-£30 for adults and £10-£15 concession would be reasonable

Their dismal strike rate on box and ticket prices wouldn't suggest that they know their market. This "offer" makes me wonder whether lessons have been learnt.

I'm really hoping they make some good money AND fill the stadium. £25-£30 for adults and £10-£15 concession would be reasonable

Everything is being set up for the future rather than here and now though, this Arsenal game could give them some valuable market research in that respect.

Agree re the prices, as soon as the draw was made I predicted 29k knowing there'd be a chance of TV. At those prices I don't think I'll be too far out