Arsenal prices

Guest Deleted member

If we can't sell out for Arsenal at home, after all these years waiting for a big draw, and with the financial backing we've had, we can once and for all dispel the myth that we are a big club.

At any price?

At £25. I appreciate that £25 is still a lot for some people, but if we pull 25,000 it's a right kick in the balls for Chansiri.

Agree with that.

£30 or less and I'm in, I'd hope at 25/30 quid we could get a top crowd, probably not a sell out though.

Sadly.

If we can't sell out for Arsenal at home, after all these years waiting for a big draw, and with the financial backing we've had, we can once and for all dispel the myth that we are a big club.

we wont sell out a league cup 4th round game v arsenal reserves what is on tv...30,000 would be a great crowd

Guest UpTheOwlsss

£25 isn't too bad for adults at all it true

Should be able to pull in 25k home fans

And with the travelling arsenal fans that should be about 30k

Had a few phone calls from lads who go to a couple of games a season tops.....all wanting to go this one and making a day of it. With it being school holidays if its £25 and a £10 or £15 for kids we should be shifting 30k home tickets. If we dont then its poor. Be waiting for years for a quality cup draw, tv or not if the prices are right it will be close to a sell out

Guest Deleted member

In all seriousness, this competition is always prices low these days.

Eg United charged £25 (£5 conc) for their semi against Spurs last year. I don't think too many could complain if we did that

Had a few phone calls from lads who go to a couple of games a season tops.....all wanting to go this one and making a day of it. With it being school holidays if its £25 and a £10 or £15 for kids we should be shifting 30k home tickets. If we dont then its poor. Be waiting for years for a quality cup draw, tv or not if the prices are right it will be close to a sell out

you shud have slammed the phone down cus they arnt 'true fans'...thats what 80% of the helmet ends on here wud tell yer to do lol

I agree - a bit of hype from some once the draw was made. Ars will bring 2500 max - most of their fans just don't care.

Up from London, they'll be another 2,500 from North of England.

This is how big Premier League's got over past few years.

Chelsea have similar support up here, its same with Northern clubs down South, especially Man Utd and Liverpool.

Arsenal will sell what they are given without a shadow of a doubt...but the sad pathetic syp will limit them to about 4800...leavin about 1900 seats empty for 'segregation' or 'health n safety'issues

To be fair, judging from the behaviour of a few of them in the last round that might be a good idea this time

Arsenal have never travelled in great numbers ...... I was on the Lepp  ... In the triangle ..... When we had our .... FA CUP .... matches in the 70's . We ran them up the tunnel after the match at Hillsborough . At Leicester .... every game was alll us ....