Arsenal prices

Guest Deleted member

Why would you want to kick our chairman and major, major  investor in the balls ?

Didn't you do this on an almost daily basis to our last Chairman and major investor?

Hopefully Arsenal don't sell out and we can have Wednesdayites in the corner atleast! I can't see them not filling out most of the leppings lane end tbh....Hillsborough is a great away day and Sheffield is a great city, plus easily accessible by train and Arsenal won't have been up here in years, lots of selling points for away fans!

Guest Deleted member

Hopefully Arsenal don't sell out and we can have Wednesdayites in the corner atleast! I can't see them not filling out most of the leppings lane end tbh....Hillsborough is a great away day and Sheffield is a great city, plus easily accessible by train and Arsenal won't have been up here in years, lots of selling points for away fans!

Last Train To London is at 21.54 that night...

Guest Deleted member

Nigel you are a downright LIAR.

"Kick the chairman in the balls"... "Daily basis"   Bring on the evidential proof. You can't because it's not there.

Just give it a rest and stop skitting, Milan has gone; The King is dead, Long live the King.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :baby:  

Yeah, ok.

Theres plenty of Owlstalkers who still remember ;-)

Arsenal will be given similar allocations to what Leeds and M'boro got last season I reckon. All of the top with the most of the bottom tier except for the sides segregated.

Anyone thinking they won't sell that is living in a dream world. They're the third biggest club in the country. They'll have 1000's of northern based gooners.

Didn't you do this on an almost daily basis to our last Chairman and major investor?

1) Milan wasn't a major investor and that is probably where any frustration came from, this guy has committed more in 10 minutes than Milan ever intended of committing despite his sound bites

2) Can't help yourself can you? Lasted what 6-8 weeks, not a single personal post from either me or my dad towards you. I don't mind if you disagree with me or my dad (I've disagreed with you on occasions) but dragging up what my dad may or may not have thought about Milan has no relevance to this topic at all

Fix up

Edited by Ash76

Guest Deleted member

1) Milan wasn't a major investor and that is probably where any frustration came from, this guy has committed more in 10 minutes than Milan ever intended of committing despite his sound bites

2) Can't help yourself can you? Lasted what 6-8 weeks, not a single personal post from either me or my dad towards you. I don't mind if you disagree with me or my dad (I've disagreed with you on occasions) but dragging up what my dad may or may not have thought about Milan has no relevance to this topic at all

Fix up

1. I think in that post you sum up exactly my thoughts about the agenda. Of course Milan was a major investor. 

2. Your Dad consistently made digs about Milan, not thinly veiled, which was exactly what I said in my post. I didn't argue with his post defending his position, because frankly, it wasn't worth arguing with. It still doesnt change the point. It wasn't 'personal' - and it was entirely relevant because (as you can see) he was talking about people kicking the (Current) Chairman in the teeth. As far as I can see - nobody is kicking the current Chairman in the teeth - infact someone had only said that a poor gate would be a kick in the teeth. He didn't suggest we should all kick him in the teeth.

Hope thats covered things off for you.

What agenda? Our opinions on 'major' are obviously different. I'll always be thankful for Milan stepping in when he did and we had some success under him but he did a lot better out of us than probably you or I could ever imagine.

And of course it's not relevant because DC is taking us forward quicker than MM ever intended on doing, you see? That's the difference, so thats why it's personal

Why don't you just try ignore if you can't keep your mouth shut? Will save us both a lot of trouble