Joao

jrh

Could he not be the man given a bit of a run in the team? Looks to have all the attributes of a top striker and with a bit of support and service think he could be the man. Whatever the nuhiu lovers say and he may have played okay on Saturday but he just isn't good enough to be anywhere near starting.

Just discard everything Nuhiu has learnt about the championship and restart the process with Joao and we might kick on in 2-3 years?

Nuhiu is for now. I'm not a fan of his but with our current options, he's the best we have, so all the haters better get down club shop and get thi sens a Nuhiu shirt

Joao looks like a poorer version of Nuhiu in the games he's played so far.

I'm not writing him off but he offers nothing different so far.

Apart from pace, agility and a bit of consistency in what he does, not one good thing, one awful thing like nuhiu.

Just discard everything Nuhiu has learnt about the championship and restart the process with Joao and we might kick on in 2-3 years?

Nuhiu is for now. I'm not a fan of his but with our current options, he's the best we have, so all the haters better get down club shop and get thi sens a Nuhiu shirt

What a load of rubbish.

CC told us he was a "boy" and not ready for regular first team action.

So let's go and slaughter him that's the way to do it

Well why keep giving him 15 minutes upfront by himself then . We're desperate for a goal so let's bring a “boy" on who isn't ready for first team football ?

No thanks , get Bus on.

The thing is is that because Joao has come in to the club under this new regime and has cost money some fans seem to think he is automatically a better player than what we already had. I'm not slating him I have seen him do some impressive things but I don't think he is the right person to lead the line on his own in this Championship (the Middlesbrough game proved this). Nuhiu over the last 2 years has proven that he can do this, yes he doesn't/hasn't scored a hatful but the facts still state that he has been our most consistent and prolific permanent Striker over the period of time he has been at the club. Lucas Joao I accept has more potential and really hope he is given the time and is managed correctly for him to reach it with us rather than what we did with Stevie May and bomb him out after one season if he doesn't reach that level straight away.

Plussed this poop by mistake, did more & showed more in 15 mins than nuhius 75.

Totally different players. Juao way more skillful individually but Nuhiu bring other players in. Once Joau adds that to his game he will be a contender.

Nuhiu won everything in the air last night but he does lack in terms of skill and finishing. However, it was Forestieri who should have been subbed last night. Just wasn't at the races. An off night.