The band

Why don't the band get the message that their not wanted?

I'd like to know the percentage of fans for and against the band actually.

more importantly i'd like to know how many chansiri's are against the band???

pay yer money, football you pay for, the bands free  :tango:  gary megson  :milan:  lol  :manager: enjoy...

and was the atmosphere 'truly outstanding' without them there?

Its not going to be. The game had all the conditions for a poor atmosphere. Already a fairly negative vibe, not a great home attendance and we got battered. People need to find their feet without the band prompting them to chant. Without the band the atmosphere will probably be poor for a while but that doesn't mean we should keep them. Theyre antiquated. So cringeworthy, there time is well and truly up.

So then, they weren't on the kop yesterday so did they go to Wembley instead? Anyone know?

We had a works outing to Wembley and not only did we end up in the weeds end I had to listen to the band playing "our" songs and weeds singing all weeds are we etc. made my blood boil. Sack the traitors!

Always been neutral about the band but that does it for me. Time to go imo.

Yes, atmosphere was poor yesterday but it is even with the band.

How can we have a group of people who choose Leeds over us being so influential and having such a high profile.

They have to go!

I watched part of the rugby yesterday. The Leeds Rhinos band were there, loud and proud. 

Sadly Leeds Rhinos' season will be over in a month, so expect these free-loaders to continue to perform their tuneless bolox at Hillsborough throughout the winter. 

I went to see Swansea v York a few days ago. The few York fans that were there were great but what helped them was the solo or possibly two drummers who got the chants going. Get rid of the band and have a couple of drummers that I of is the answer for hillsborough

Guest Ellis Rimmer

I'd put it around 80-85% of fans don't want them, its just the 15% that DO want them are really loud and obnoxious - much like the band.

Contrary to that opinion, I'd say there is a silent majority who couldn't give a damn.