Hooper

A broken clocks right twice a day.

Kenyne Jones '90% done'

Hooper 'Done Deal'

Lopez 'not happening' (even when it was on celta vigos website!)

I could go on

How do you know that Jones wasn't 90% done?

Hooper appears to have passed a medical, agreed a deal with Wednesday and both clubs have agreed the deal.  Therefore, I can see why he said 'done deal'.

Lopez - yeah he was wrong.  Everybody is wrong sometimes (apart from you of course).

I'm gutted that Vydra has gone or appears that he's going to Reading. Why am I also not fussed about Hooper? I'd have snapped your hand off a few weeks ago. Getting greedy.

Same

It's a bit like Man U chasing Pedro - he goes to Chelsea while they are negotiating with his people - so man U immedietaly announce they are after Mane

Definitely greedy :duntmatter:

The fact that Hooper has had a medical with us will surely assist us if a rushed deal needs to be completed late on.

Just need Norwich to sign a striker.......

If we miss out on Hooper that will be a bigger kick in the teeth than Vydra.  For all we know we never really had a chance but Hooper its all agreed - will really annoy me if he goes elsewhere instead.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

I'm gutted that Vydra has gone or appears that he's going to Reading. Why am I also not fussed about Hooper? I'd have snapped your hand off a few weeks ago. Getting greedy.

This is what's going to annoy me if we announce Hooper/Kermogant or even both. There will be people who will flounce cos we haven't signed Vydra/Rhodes/McCormack.

Personally. I'm happy with any of the above. Obviously some 'names' are bigger than others. But they are all players capable of taking us to the next level.

This is what's going to annoy me if we announce Hooper/Kermogant or even both. There will be people who will flounce cos we haven't signed Vydra/Rhodes/McCormack.

Personally. I'm happy with any of the above. Obviously some 'names' are bigger than others. But they are all players capable of taking us to the next level.

Owlstalk is flouncier than a One Direction fan site and/but that's what makes it special