bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

Guest mkowl

Just been on th OS to see how much a kop ticket is for the Middlesbrough game and all I get is a link to phase 3 season tickets. So in other words nobody knows how much it will be yet. How can that be right?

Perhaps its because they've not decided the price yet

And why is anybody worried about our national reputation given it has been mud since 1989

Perhaps its because they've not decided the price yet

And why is anybody worried about our national reputation given it has been mud since 1989

It hasn't at all. We were very popular in the 1990s. We've been a bit of an irrelevance since - albeit a cute one.

So if you went to say Crystal Peaks to see a film and you ring up and say how much to see ..... on Wednesday night and they tell you £7. You rock up on Wednesday and they tell you it's gone up to a tenner because not many people turned up the last two nights you'd be happy with that? Or you ring to ask and they say we'll let you know

So if you went to say Crystal Peaks to see a film and you ring up and say how much to see ..... on Wednesday night and they tell you £7. You rock up on Wednesday and they tell you it's gone up to a tenner because not many people turned up the last two nights you'd be happy with that? Or you ring to ask and they say we'll let you know

I am a big big fan of analogies but this is so daft I can't even think of one.

No not if they put the price up after they had told you what it was, but if you went on a Tuesday when it was half empty and it was £7 and then went on a Saturday and they said it was peak time so it's £10 you'd probably think fair enough wouldn't you?

Surely dc's and the club are going to judge supply and demand and adjust price accordingly. I don't agree with it but can understand the logic.

I am a big big fan of analogies but this is so daft I can't even think of one.

got to admit it is a bit out there  lol  but at the minute the club seem to be plucking prices out of the air

Guest mkowl

No the price will be determined in advance but probably only a couple of weeks before. The whole point of the 8 categories.

A crazy way to run a business ?

I wonder if our butcher has determined the price of our Christmas turkey yet

After much speculation Sheffield Wednesday are delighted to reveal how the categorising of games will be determined for the forthcoming 2015/2016 season

Ball_Drop.jpg

thought it would be a bit more high tech mate lol

dreamstime_11531950%5B1%5D.jpg

Edited by darra

The thing is though. ... if come September it shows on the books they just lower the cats and promote it.

Chansiri is basically in his opening quarter of a new business venture.

He doesn't give a fuuck what happens in the next few months, it's just data.

Surely the price of phase 3 tickets has removed that possibility.

He can't allow membership to be cheaper than phase 3 season tickets.

Guest mkowl

I may have to dust down my A level economics books with all this talk of supply and demand curves, elasticity of demand of football fan attendance, revenue maximisation pricing models.