bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

Hmmm part 2 -

Not log after 'KivoOwl' posted on a Bristol City forum slagging the club off (again - not me), happy bunny commented on here 'It's one thing moaning on OT about the ticket prices, but to join another clubs forum to bash the club is just wrong'.

Up to that point no-one had even mentioned a Bristol City forum.

Someone has actually signed up to a Bristol City forum with the name KivoOwl, and spread poo poo about SWFC just so they could then go back on Owlstalk and accuse me of bad-mouthing the club.

I don't know who it is.

I might find out, I might not.

But whoever did it has seriously spent £5 to do so...

Don't blame 'em. That's what I'll be doing. At £39 there simply is no choice to make! Hopefully many more fans will do this and force the club into a 'rethink'!

And all you 'I'm alright Jack' season ticket holders can say 'yawn' all you like.

Our club's name is a national disgrace because of this and anyone who thinks 'who cares as long as it gets us to the PL' is deluding themselves!

dress it up anyway you want but 39 quid to sit behind a pillar in a crumbling stand witha p1ss poor catering  is outrageous.......if the boot was on the other foot i doubt i´d pay 39 quid to go in there old away end .

Oops negged by mistake! I agree with you entirely.

Can't you just trace the IP address?

I've emailed the owner of the Bristol City forum - hopefully they'll reply and maybe Neil can see if it's someone on here.

Not very tech savvy with this sort of thing tbh.

Then again, never had someone pretend to be me before either...

Silly thing is, the post itself isn't even that inflammatory - I really am disappointed with our new pricing structure!

I'd just like to know who it is.

dress it up anyway you want but 39 quid to sit behind a pillar in a crumbling stand witha p1ss poor catering  is outrageous.......if the boot was on the other foot i doubt i´d pay 39 quid to go in there old away end .

I've got a feeling we will be asked to pay at least that at their ground

Even if you look at it from a purely business point of view the club has completely c0cked up, no other way of looking at it.

The phase two ticket prices are higher than the point that would have maximised revenue.

The phase three ticket prices are too.

So are the matchday prices.

So we're the box prices resulting in embarassing climb down.

I just don't understand this, We Wednesdayites usually have to pay a premium price at every game on the road.

Just a little taste of their own medicine, is what I say, ultimately will do us some good.

Bristol City have never visited in numbers but I think this time they will bring a few more, lets see !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl