bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

Guest Deleted member

Same half dozen supporters getting offensive and taking the pee, in thread after thread after thread

Interesting

Ok then.

Hmmm.

On 20th July at 2.27, S_W_F_C commented "Go and join Bristol's forum and have a love in with them cos us Wednesday fans are bored pooless listening to the same old rubbish"

Exactly 15 minutes later someone posts under my Owlstalk username on a Bristol City forum...

TBF to Bristol, I don't understand why Bristol should have to pay more than Reading, they're both coming to watch the same team (us) from the same part of the ground, why the different pricing between away fans ?

Sorry, should have said I don't see why Reading should pay less....

unless it's because they're owned by Chansiri's mates and relatives ?

As I see it somebody setting the prices for the Bristol City game at Wednesday had been watching Field of dreams and had a bit of a build it and they will come moment reckoning we'd pay top dollar to see the new pitch and scoreboard like wise them for the first game back in the Championship. Looks like they might have got it wrong time will tell.

Hmmm.

On 20th July at 2.27, S_W_F_C commented "Go and join Bristol's forum and have a love in with them cos us Wednesday fans are bored pooless listening to the same old rubbish"

Exactly 15 minutes later someone posts under my Owlstalk username on a Bristol City forum...

Ok then.

dress it up anyway you want but 39 quid to sit behind a pillar in a crumbling stand witha p1ss poor catering  is outrageous.......if the boot was on the other foot i doubt i´d pay 39 quid to go in there old away end .