bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

been on Bristol citys fan forum site to see what there views are regarding prices for game against us . they are fuming about paying £39, hardly any of them coming now. same happened to us when dirty leeds charged us that much and only 1000 went when we could easy take 5000 there. maybe police next season where going to charge us 10 million so to keep police costs down we price everyone out of coming .

We took less than 1000 to Leeds last season due to a boycott.

and the fact its a dangerous shithole where you cant actually see the game and it was on sky.for that reason i too will be "boycotting" it again this season

Guest Darkus Owlus

No point coming this way, paying the gate fee only to see Matias and Lopez carve them up anyway.

I expect this to be the first 'boycott' of many this season if we continue to charge £34+ on a regular basis.

Not sure but I seem to think I averaged around 30 quid for away tickets last year in the league?

Its a fair point though. We're gonna be shafted at away games next season with clubs over charging us as retaliation.

The only people losing out in this whole farce is us the fans

they cant do that unless they do their own fans the same

is this a new thing in any event?

they always up it for our games because they know we travel well

Guest Darkus Owlus

£39 is absolutely scandalous to watch Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City in the second tier. Absolutely scandalous. Don't blame them at all, we should do the same.

We should boycott and damage the club?