Matias signs - OFFICIAL

Guest UpTheOwlsss

If that's your initial thought then you should lay off red tube for a while

Not if they don't have skinny legs, you need them to fit into skinny jeans

U can have average ones

never heard of him but his record is good ,one worry is its a huge jump for him and hope he has the temprement to make the adjustment of playing before biggish crowds something he hasnt had to cope with before ......its hugely different playing in front of 20-25k(hopefully) and the expectation/pressure that the support brings  than performing before 2 -3k everyweek .

one worry is its a huge jump for him and hope he has the temprement to make the adjustment of playing before biggish crowds something he hasnt had to cope with before

Nacional's stadium might be small, but he's played in front of 30k at Porto, 40k at Sporting, 50k at Benfica. Before Nacional, he was at Vitória, where the capacity is 30k.

Admittedly, the band are enough to put anyone off, but I reckon he might be able to cope with 20k.

'Good afternoon,

Yesterday I started another stage. The conduct of all a dream.
And I could never miss a huge thanks to professor Manuel Machado, for I have transformed into the player that
I would like to be, to the National Sports Club, for having faith in me at the time
Transacta, for having me open the doors and for giving me the opportunity to grow as a footballer and have managed it
All done that yet. Thank you to all my colleagues who have allowed
That grow more and more every day, giving me the confidence, and all the necessary support. Nothing would have been possible without them.
And thank you also to them for me to have received with open arms from the first day.
To the supporters nationalists, a giant thanks for having always been with us, even in the stages more complicated, never
Leaving to scream for us inside the stadium and sending words of strength.

On The Island, I felt as if you were at home.

It is full of heart that I leave the wood and the national, to whom i wish a great time.

Hug, and thank you, again.

Marco Matias

Nacional's stadium might be small, but he's played in front of 30k at Porto, 40k at Sporting, 50k at Benfica. Before Nacional, he was at Vitória, where the capacity is 30k.

Admittedly, the band are enough to put anyone off, but I reckon he might be able to cope with 20k.

its one thing playing against big clubs its another playing for them ......can he handle the pressure from playing in front of 2000 worshipping him like at nacional to playing at hillsboro were at that sort of fee the crowd will be expecting big things ......lets hope so .

its one thing playing against big clubs its another playing for them ......can he handle the pressure from playing in front of 2000 worshipping him like at nacional to playing at hillsboro were at that sort of fee the crowd will be expecting big things ......lets hope so .

i think a lot will be in for a shock opening game and Hi Ho comes on

Not to come across like i'm defending them but I can see where they're coming from. Billy Blunt has already failed to make an impression anywhere since scunthorpe so he already knows how to fail at football in this country. He suits their pedigree perfectly.

Matias hasn't got a clue how to fail in this country.

In fairness.. He played well in a very cultured Donny side