Terry Burton

Guest wilyfox

still lives in Sheffield, near mi folks.. would any of our current board etc know anything about how influential he was on our promotion with that other person.

Aldridge.

Guest trusty_left_peg

still lives in Sheffield, near mi folks.. would any of our current board etc know anything about how influential he was on our promotion with that other person. 

Paul Aldridge.

Edited by trusty_left_peg

I'm surprised that he moved to Sheffield at all since he was only with us a few months.

Guest _Ibbo_

I'm surprised that he moved to Sheffield at all since he was only with us a few months.

London or Sheffield....

Moved up with family. Then stayed. 

Obviously a smart and intelligent man. 

Wasn't entirely comfortable in an office role at WBA apparently

Keen to get back into coaching

Not quite accord to the press release he's been put on gardening leave in a backroom shake-up. So, a fee of some sort would be likely. We've gone back to the Managerial model. I'm not sure how I feel about  it.

Edited by Guest

Not quite accord to the press release he's been put on gardening leave in a backroom shake-up. So, a fee of some sort would be likely. We've gone back to the Managerial model. I'm not sure how I feel about  it.

Well, at least West Brom have sense.

Well, at least West Brom have sense.

He championed Irvine and Ideye, Basically dead man walking. Pulis now has a shedload of power in the club, so, he needs to have a really good transfer window