when will s grey speak about sacking?

No

Even if we did hear from him it would be a "Enjoyed my time there, disappointed to have left etc." sort of statement

We'll see for ourselves what the chairman's ambitions are in the next few weeks. Fed up of hearing about it from every other person who seem to be involved in someway.

20,000 posts suggest you can't get enough of it lol

Has anyone taken mutual termination into consideration? No?

Probably not many given that Chansiri was quoted on the official site saying “This is not a decision I have taken lightly but one that I believe is in the best interests of our club ahead of the 2015/16 season.

Guest FurryIkleEwok

I don't think he will talk about what went off. Too classy for that our stu. He will just hold his head high with dignity.

If Gray wants another job, he'll do the professional thing and remain silent.

Let's be honest, performances might have been naff to watch last term, but he will have been noticed by other teams without a budget to speak of either and as such (see what I did there) he'll be high up the pecking order for the next decent high profile championship job that comes up, unless he talks his way out of it by bad mouthing anything that happened at Wednesday, which he won't.

Guest totemowl

I don't think he will talk about what went off. Too classy for that our stu. He will just hold his head high with dignity.

Agreed.

Let's be honest, performances might have been naff to watch last term, but he will have been noticed by other teams without a budget to speak of either and as such (see what I did there) he'll be high up the pecking order for the next decent high profile championship job that comes up, unless he talks his way out of it by bad mouthing anything that happened at Wednesday, which he won't.

Tbh I can't see his next job being in this league, think he'll drop down first.

Maybe they'll notice how he brought in 6 new players in January and we did not improve at all.