WTF is going on

Blackburn - Venkys, that's what's happening.

How the hell can anyone say that when new owners only been in two minutes.

We've released a load of crap players like Coke and McCabe and now looking for quality to add to decent quality we've already ready got, like Melo and Lee, we've Bus and May who I still think will prove to be good signings and we've also Nuhiu who's a far better player than some on here think he is.

Once new manager/coach comes in and adds 4 or 5 quality signings to squad then we all should be looking forward to an exciting season.

I'm confident everything will be in place come August 1st. UTO

How the hell can anyone say that when new owners only been in two minutes.

We've released a load of crap players like Coke and McCabe and now looking for quality to add to decent quality we've already ready got, like Melo and Lee, we've Bus and May who I still think will prove to be good signings and we've also Nuhiu who's a far better player than some on here think he is.

Once new manager/coach comes in and adds 4 or 5 quality signings to squad then we all should be looking forward to an exciting season.

I'm confident everything will be in place come August 1st. UTO

I don't wish to sound as if I'm challenging you because I'm not but please could you give an idea as to your definition of "quality signings" ?

For example, do you consider Melo & Bus quality signings ?

I know Derby are signing every decent player out there and have guaranteed themselves promotion before a ball is kicked in anger whilst we are starting our campaign with 8 senior players, a bench full of U14s and Ozzie as head coach.

I don't wish to sound as if I'm challenging you because I'm not but please could you give an idea as to your definition of "quality signings" ?

For example, do you consider Melo & Bus quality signings ?

Melo definitely quality, not seen enough of Bus yet but hopefully he'll prove to be.

I know Derby are signing every decent player out there and have guaranteed themselves promotion before a ball is kicked in anger whilst we are starting our campaign with 8 senior players, a bench full of U14s and Ozzie as head coach.

Signing every Tom wee pipe and Harry doesn't guarantee promotion, lots have clubs have spent loads and done nowt.

Blackburn blew £8M on Rhodes thinking he'd guarantee them goals for a instant return to Premier league.

Bent should prove to be a good signing even though he's past his best but I've never rated other geezer from Villa.

Cross out number then replace with majority then you won't be far off. This site as really gone down the pan. Blades talk make much better reading. Oh ok then, I'll f**k off on there then !

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. 

Could be worse, someone could have said "Its ok, I hear we are getting Bothroyd back"

Nothing would ever suprise me with our club.

Dave Jones/Davi Honas is also aggressively seeking employment and is known to enjoy a director of football role.

Edited by Mr Farrell

Signing every Tom wee pipe and Harry doesn't guarantee promotion,

C'mon Neil (or Carlos Carvalhal in this thread)!

Why the swear filter is needed to deny this poster usage of Tom, wee pipe and Harry is beyond me? Surely Google don't penalise against males names.

I've just put in google wee pipe Van Dyke, wee pipe Advocaat, and wee pipe Turpin with no such problems, except google images where I hit on this strangely shaped potato.

dicktaters.jpg

Sort it out.