annoying

I have a soft spot for derby and hope they do well but i feel we should be looking at players of the weimann calibre if we going to get anywhere.

You mean with our complete lack of a manager or first team coach?

I don't think half the teams in the division (maybe more) have signed a single player yet. The majority that have moved were loans turned into permanent transfers when contracts expired, Beckford, Bent etc. I would have loved us to be signing players already but there is plenty of time. Still a good few weeks before it starts to be concerning and pre season has begun.

I am pretty sure there are more than 3-4 good players left for us to sign. Yes Derby's signings have been good and none of us would grumble had they signed for us BUT until we have a manager/coach/head coach/ballboy/or whatever role it will be, then we won't make any signings of note.

I don't think half the teams in the division (maybe more) have signed a single player yet. The majority that have moved were loans turned into permanent transfers when contracts expired, Beckford, Bent etc. I would have loved us to be signing players already but there is plenty of time. Still a good few weeks before it starts to be concerning and pre season has begun.

surely we should have signed mcgugan by now based off this? Isgrove and Keane could also have been acted on by now.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It's not annoying EVERYTHING is under control.

The only chaos and confusion is on here,,,

Everything is running to plan at SWFC.....

Just wait and see!!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!