annoying

Derby appear to be really going for it, one of strongest squads last season and some great additions too. Certainly must be favourites this time round?

Remember pride comes before the fall. It would seem Derby are putting together the strongest squad in the championship but now there goin to be the team to beat. Can they handle the pressure? What happens when they get a few bad results? Have to admit I'm a little jealous looking at their squad though

surely we should have signed mcgugan by now based off this? Isgrove and Keane could also have been acted on by now.

Keane himself has said he was going back to see where he stood with United because he wanted to be part of the first team squad, hence signing a new contract last year. Isgrove who says we want him on a season loan, who says southampton want to loan him out for a season. McGugan as has repeatedly been mentioned with Watford going up, and changing manager no one really knows the situation regarding his wages, whether the new manager wants to evaluate the squad, how much watford want now they are premier league yada yada.

It's not annoying EVERYTHING is under control.

The only chaos and confusion is on here,,,

Everything is running to plan at SWFC.....

Just wait and see!!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Exactly ^^^^^^^^^

This is the problem today

We're all used to receiving too much information

If no new information comes through after a couple of days it's time to meltdown and panic

Some people need to get a grip FFS

we also dont know how much of a factor grays sacking/quitting will be on last seasons loanees returning i mean keiran lee for example openly admitted gray being head coach was a huge factor in him signing new contract.Also past loanees dont have a good track record for us when signed permanent remember adam proudlock.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

If CC has been recomended to us by Jose, the chance of us getting a certain Patrick Bamford might just have increased...

Having said that WOOOOWHAH, we aint had owt confirmed yet...

My thoughts as well, the chelsea link up could be on the cards

Weel still be shopping at aldi

But that's just the point, Aldi give us brands they own at a realistic price that are almost (if not as good or better) than some of the bigger more better known expensive brands..

If you know owt about demographics you'll know that even A1's shop at Aldi now, nowt embarrasin' about that..

PS - for the sake of the OT spelling police, weel aint spelt like that...

lol

surely we should have signed mcgugan by now based off this? Isgrove and Keane could also have been acted on by now.

The players you have mentioned are still in contract. The ones I mentioned were released by their club after being on loan, which I pointed out. It's not the same situation. Isgrove is still wanted by his parent club, not sure the situation with Keane. Only one I would expect to sign on a permanent deal anytime soon is Mcgugan.