1935 FA Cup Winners, Sheffield Wednesday Signed Print goes to Auction

Guest leannesweeney

Guest leannesweeney

CJM Auctioneers in Scunthorpe are auctioneering off a signed print of the 1935 FA Cup Winners on the 7th July. 

The bidding is taking place on www.bidspotter.co.uk. Bidding will end from 6pm on Tuesday 7th July.

If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me :)

Leanne

post-39848-0-15816500-1434635173_thumb.j

post-39848-0-11935800-1434635199_thumb.j

Guest leannesweeney

What size is is Leanne - it doesn't give this information on the site ?

It is 34.5cm wide, 24cm high 

with the frame 37cm wide & 29.5cm high. 

And tbh when I was very young, I thought they were talking about somebody called Ma Cooper!!!

Far left, front row is Mark Hooper, who scored in the cup final win, then ran a tobacconists shop opp. Hillsboro Pk. for years. He was still a legend in the early fifties when I started going. Hooper - Cooper ? .

So did I.

Front Row Ron Starling who ran/owned a paper shop also opposite Hillsborough Park.  I used to deliver newspapers for him.

Far left, front row is Mark Hooper, who scored in the cup final win, then ran a tobacconists shop opp. Hillsboro Pk. for years. He was still a legend in the early fifties when I started going. Hooper - Cooper ? .

Some years ago I met Mark Hoopers grandson Andy, had a long chat with him about the memorabilia they still have in the family.

Not many families can have in their possession an SWFC FA Cup winners medal, and also a League winners medal.

I'd love to see a museum at Hillsborough with stuff like this on display.

UTO's