Our mentality as to change

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

We gone to long without money & signing mediocre players & accepting second best . We are a big club lets act like one & go for quality players ie Marshall rhodes etc most Wednesdayits mentality is we won't get him he won't come to us he cost to much this has to change let's sign some players that makes other teams /fans look at us with envy for a change

Got to agree with Gazza. The only thing I would disagree with is that we are a big club. We were once, but years of underfunding and the mentality that develops at a club who's fortunes have taken a dip, have left us as a once big club, who's fortunes went AWOL., and are now a side struggling to regain the position we once had.

Our fans look on the spending of £2million for a player as meaning we have to sell to get by, or that the price is outrageous. Its time our fans got into the real world where we must speculate to accumulate. Football has moved away from the cloth cap era, and so must our club , but more importantly, so must OUR SUPPORTERS. 

Guest Gazzaswfc

We have never lost our big club status look at city forest Southampton Leeds teams that have gone down to league 1 & come back the blunts are the exception to the rule lol . A club never loses its status look at rangers in Scotland juve in Italy when they got demoted form comes & goes class is permernant

Edited by Gazzaswfc

We have never lost our big club status look at city forest Southampton Leeds teams that have gone down to league 1 & come back the blunts are the exception to the rule lol . A club never loses its status look at rangers in Scotland juve in Italy when they got demoted form comes & goes class is permernant

what a load of old fluff. i do like comparing us to rangers and juve !!!! 

Guest Gazzaswfc

what a load of old fluff. i do like comparing us to rangers and juve !!!!

It's meant in a general sence but you can't educate pork

Agree with the OP

We've been 'small time' for too long

In a world where only the premier league matters we've been overtaken by the likes of Southampton, Swansea, Stoke, ect

I'm tired of us being sh!!te and hope this is finally the beginning of us getting back to the top.